Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Yeah, BS that they aren't really worth talking about here. They are 100% irrelevant to what is going on with these protests. Another head in the sand post with you trying to minimize their role.
Prove it is Antifa. Gotta email? Headquarters? Meeting spot? Something that proves it is Antifa? Or that it isn't just a bunch of anarchist assholes?

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Prove it is Antifa. Gotta email? Headquarters? Meeting spot? Something that proves it is Antifa? Or that it isn't just a bunch of anarchist assholes?
I don't have to prove anything to you. If I really thought it was worth my time to find any links or videos you'd automatically discount them anyway because they aren't wearing jackets or t-shirts that specially say "Antifa" on them.

Jul 22, 2011
Now, now, now. They're not all Antifas out there. The vast majority of them are just run-o-the-mill, mainstream Democrats shooting cops and burning down businesses.