Eddie film

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 24, 2011
It is simple. The person who previewed it was very impressed and moved. It was beyond any expectation this person had for the film. It will be released next month.

I just thought Eddie fans like me would be interested that the film looks like it is going to exceptional. I am happy about that.

Dec 21, 2008
Why will the school not buy it? It’s the least we can do for the years of success and life changing seasons he had here. He doesn’t have many seasons/years left. He deserves to be celebrated on the BIGGEST stage at the HOF! His sons and family deserve to get to recognize him while he’s still alive. Breaks my heart seeing him at the end of the finish line. I pray that Self, Fran, his sons, Kelvin and all the other voices can help get him in!!!!!

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Why will the school not buy it? It’s the least we can do for the years of success and life changing seasons he had here. He doesn’t have many seasons/years left. He deserves to be celebrated on the BIGGEST stage at the HOF! His sons and family deserve to get to recognize him while he’s still alive. Breaks my heart seeing him at the end of the finish line. I pray that Self, Fran, his sons, Kelvin and all the other voices can help get him in!!!!!
They are looking for a multimedia buyer like ESPN that can broadcast it. They were hoping to get it into something like the ESPN 30 for 30 films.

Sep 23, 2010
This would have made 30for30 years ago, but the competition for that now has gone viral with it's popularity. Tougher to get in there now.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
30 for 30 needs to do something about "The other Dream Team". Coolest sports story ever. I watched an existing documentary of it, and they made a great story boring.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Lives in cities you'll never see on screen
twitter.com
As someone who works in independent film, unless ESPN or another Sports Streaming company wants to buy it for distribution, it has a very limited potential audience. It won't be on Hulu, Prime or Netflix. The audience is too small. ESPN's 30 for 30's never got the viewership they needed when they were on Netflix.

I assume it will be self distributed on Youtube and/or Amazon Prime available to rent ($3-4) or purchase ($10-20) after it's promotional run is complete.

(I am in post production hell because of a limited budget on music scoring)

I donated and am looking forward to see it too.

Last edited: