Egocentric CNN POS Jim Acosta loses his press pass......finally

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
I see a man doing what he said he would do. I see a man whose children and family are incredible people. I see a man taking the PRECISE action I've been looking for from a president for a very long time.
I waffle back and forth on whether you are a troll or just dumb as shit. Then you post something like this and I'm pretty sure you are just a troll. Bravo. I guess. Whatever floats your boat.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
The constant name calling by one particular poster speaks volumes to his character.
Are you claiming to be virginal in that regard, or is your memory failing? Constant? That would be the lies coming from our President every day. I rarely name call by that comparison.

Oct 7, 2008
So to attempt to prove your point you
1) admit you can’t tell a difference between the two videos even when side-by-side
2) you ignore other experts saying the video was not doctored except for being zoomed in
3) you don’t trust your own eyes
4) attempt to justify your reasoning by attempting to correlate two mutually exclusive items

Well done. I score you a “10” for mental gymnastics.
I simply take into account past behaviors when evaluating current behaviors. Donald Trump is a pathological liar who treats the truth like a ball of Play-doh- twisting it into whatever shape he needs it to be for the particular moment- I provided his most recent big lie as evidence of that. His administration has proven they're willing to lie for him- I provided the altered WH transcripts as evidence of that. As the saying goes- when someone shows you who they are, believe them. This WH has simply shown me they'd be willing to do something like this as they've told much bigger lies already.

Jul 7, 2004
I simply take into account past behaviors when evaluating current behaviors. Donald Trump is a pathological liar who treats the truth like a ball of Play-doh- twisting it into whatever shape he needs it to be for the particular moment- I provided his most recent big lie as evidence of that. His administration has proven they're willing to lie for him- I provided the altered WH transcripts as evidence of that. As the saying goes- when someone shows you who they are, believe them. This WH has simply shown me they'd be willing to do something like this as they've told much bigger lies already.
I don't agree with the way Trump uses twitter at times but I am a big fan of his results on the economy and his calling out the extremely left wing bias MSM and he's doing pretty good on foreign affairs. I know it aggravates Dems and MSM when he confronts European nations for not paying their fair share of NATO which was established to defend them from Russia.

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, the greatest of men, like Trump, can grab a woman by the pussy when he feels like it, and get by with it.
All you have is a tape where he says he grabbed her by the pussy, however, you don't know he actually grabbed her by the pussy nor do you know she didn't want her pussy grabbed. You libs don't like to get involved in anyone's private sex lives unless it's a republican. How about your buddy Slick Willy raping several women? You don't give two shits about that.

Jul 20, 2018
Just to point out, those aren't mutually exclusive.
Just because someone has a legitimate difference of opinion than yours? Trump has been investigated for nearly two years with nothing filed against him yet you know that charges are coming. I'm betting otherwise.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Typical moronic post with no substance. Nothing in my post was inaccurate.
He is an amoral POS. That is just a fact. Unfortunately his kids seem to cut from the same cloth. He has done some of what he said he would do, but he hasn't done a damn thing worth a shot that any other Republican could not have done. Maybe someone who can at least tell the truth on occasion and actually possesses some morals. Then maybe the Republican party wouldn't be circling the toilet.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
He is an amoral POS. That is just a fact. Unfortunately his kids seem to cut from the same cloth. He has done some of what he said he would do, but he hasn't done a damn thing worth a shot that any other Republican could not have done. Maybe someone who can at least tell the truth on occasion and actually possesses some morals. Then maybe the Republican party wouldn't be circling the toilet.
Would that be the party that controls the Senate, The WH and the Supreme court, or the party that has the miniscule majority in the House?

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
All you have is a tape where he says he grabbed her by the pussy, however, you don't know he actually grabbed her by the pussy nor do you know she didn't want her pussy grabbed. You libs don't like to get involved in anyone's private sex lives unless it's a republican. How about your buddy Slick Willy raping several women? You don't give two shits about that.
WRONG. I never voted for Clinton one time. Among other reasons why, I didn't like his adultery and other sex controversies. I agreed with Perot who said if a man cheats on his wife, how can you trust him?

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Seems to me you're a shop teacher? I'll stack my credentials up to yours any day of the week bucky boy.
You arrogant prick, are you Cimarron's sock? Are you so stupid so as to believe that a persons intelligence can be measured by what career they choose to work in? Probably, as altruism is a stupid concept to Republicans and those that base success on money acquisition alone. If we had your brain in a jar it would read on the label: abi normal. Young Frankenstein, sorry you don't watch movies. I do have an M. Ed. + 30 hrs. But have never ever believed that a degree makes one smarter than another. It's just a recognized badge of perseverance.

Jul 20, 2018
You arrogant prick, are you Cimarron's sock? Are you so stupid so as to believe that a persons intelligence can be measured by what career they choose to work in? Probably, as altruism is a stupid concept to Republicans and those that base success on money acquisition alone. If we had your brain in a jar it would read on the label: abi normal. Young Frankenstein, sorry you don't watch movies. I do have an M. Ed. + 30 hrs. But have never ever believed that a degree makes one smarter than another. It's just a recognized badge of perseverance.
You're calling me an arrogant prick after questioning my intelligence? That's rich.