El Paso mall shooting

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Another crazy white guy that likes to play soldier and can't get laid. Shocker.
Except that his anti immigrant posts will take center stage. I predict that and the fact that he used an AK will be the lead stories...

With the fact that he had a prescription to certain anti depressant meds left completely out....

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
With verification pending, the final parts of the El Paso shooter's racist manifesto:

"My death is likely inevitable. If I’m not killed by the police, then I’ll probably be gunned down by one of the invaders. Capture in this case if far worse than dying during the shooting because I’ll get the death penalty anyway. Worse still is that I would live knowing that my family despises me. This is why I’m not going to surrender even if I run out of ammo. If I’m captured, it will be because I was subdued somehow.

Remember: it is not cowardly to pick low hanging fruit. AKA Don’t attack heavily guarded areas to fulfill your super soldier COD fantasy. Attack low security targets. Even though you might out gun a security guard or police man, they likely beat you in armor, training and numbers. Do not throw away your life on an unnecessarily dangerous target. If a target seems too hot, live to fight another day.

My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that. Many people think that the fight for America is already lost. They couldn’t be more wrong. This is just the beginning of the fight for America and Europe. I am honored to head the fight to reclaim my country from destruction."

All of it at: https://media.8ch.net/file_store/7e...cedfb854dbdd7c3559b1c5afa0e15d63402d39934.pdf

Last edited:

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Anyone else sick as hell of the immediate response to shootings being tied directly to the race of the shooter? Very distant 2nd is the victims.

I remember the media getting all EXCITED about San Bernardino when the word was white supremacists.

A legit conversation can be had on how it is reported and treated BY THE MEDIA THEMSELVES as to how it's always terrorism with "brown" people and mental health with white ones.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
With verification pending, the final parts of the El Paso shooter's racist manifesto:

"My death is likely inevitable. If I’m not killed by the police, then I’ll probably be gunned down by one of the invaders. Capture in this case if far worse than dying during the shooting because I’ll get the death penalty anyway. Worse still is that I would live knowing that my family despises me. This is why I’m not going to surrender even if I run out of ammo. If I’m captured, it will be because I was subdued somehow.

Remember: it is not cowardly to pick low hanging fruit. AKA Don’t attack heavily guarded areas to fulfill your super soldier COD fantasy. Attack low security targets. Even though you might out gun a security guard or police man, they likely beat you in armor, training and numbers. Do not throw away your life on an unnecessarily dangerous target. If a target seems too hot, live to fight another day.

My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that. Many people think that the fight for America is already lost. They couldn’t be more wrong. This is just the beginning of the fight for America and Europe. I am honored to head the fight to reclaim my country from destruction."

All of it at: https://media.8ch.net/file_store/7e...cedfb854dbdd7c3559b1c5afa0e15d63402d39934.pdf
All that tough talk and that guy just surrendered.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Another crazy white guy that likes to play soldier and can't get laid. Shocker.
Except that his anti immigrant posts will take center stage. I predict that and the fact that he used an AK will be the lead stories...

With the fact that he had a prescription to certain anti depressant meds left completely out....
Stop saying AK. The inference is that it's an ak-47 and it wasn't. It was not a fully automatic rifle. But that is what everyone tries to insinuate with saying AK.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Stop saying AK. The inference is that it's an ak-47 and it wasn't. It was not a fully automatic rifle. But that is what everyone tries to insinuate with saying AK.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Um not sure what you would call it, most gun people in fact call them AK or AR type. Of course most gun people know that does not mean fully automatic. I definitely prefer AK over the stupid “assault rifle” term.

Jun 12, 2007
I'm sick as hell continually reading stuff from people who cite scripture and make excuses for the national nightmare that is the "Hater in Chief" and also "Cadet Bone-Spur". The cowards who support him are just as racist as he is. Shifting discussion to the media ignores the fact that many of us did serve during Vietnam and find it a national nightmare that such a hater occupies the White House and has millions of people who applaud his every tweet. The God some of you refer to would certainly not approve of such behavior and such deflection.

Aug 16, 2012
I'm sick as hell continually reading stuff from people who cite scripture and make excuses for the national nightmare that is the "Hater in Chief" and also "Cadet Bone-Spur". The cowards who support him are just as racist as he is. Shifting discussion to the media ignores the fact that many of us did serve during Vietnam and find it a national nightmare that such a hater occupies the White House and has millions of people who applaud his every tweet. The God some of you refer to would certainly not approve of such behavior and such deflection.
So OSUinTX pretty strongly feels there is not a racist bone or racist bone spur in President's Trump's body.
Without using generalizations, "interpretations", innuendo or false narratives, please enlighten us to how he is a racist and as to why either of these recent shooting events fall on Trump's shoulders.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Without using generalizations, "interpretations", innuendo or false narratives, please enlighten us to how he is a racist and as to why either of these recent shooting events fall on Trump's shoulders.
In before the "he called Mexicans rapists and criminals" half truth rant...

Aug 16, 2012
In before the "he called Mexicans rapists and criminals" half truth rant...
That falls squarely in the narrative category. No logical person could even remotely assume he was categorizing all Mexicans as such.

Strike one