Things Trump actively wants to conserve:
1. Law and order
2. Our boarders and enhanced entrance policies
3. Life of the unborn
4. State and local control of issues like Covid 19 response
5. Originalist Justices who aren't suppose to re-write law
6. The reduction of taxes on working Americans
7. American jobs over international jobs
8. Nationalism over internationalism
9. Military strength and the peace achieved through it
10. Not meddling in foreign affairs with our military unless absolutely necessary (I realize this can be argued as both liberal or conservative)
Certainly I understand he wasn't conservative in the past, but he has nearly fully embraced conservatism politically in the past five years. Prior to that I would 100% agree that he wasn't a conservative and fiscally he hasn't been conservative so far as the debt continues to rise. My issue could be that I define conservatism by Ronald Reagan not George HW Bush (outsider vs insider, anti establishment vs establishment as we call it today) and those two were quite different in terms of their governance, while both were not conservative in their internationalism. My biggest issue with HW was his use of the term "New World Order," we certainly don't see Trump using that heinous term.
Things Trump actively wants to liberate:
1. Coal miners
2. Restrictions on American businesses
3. Unborn citizens
4. The internet
5. Gun owners
7. The United States from bad trade deals
8. His hair and his tanning bed
9. His mouth on twitter
10. The conservative press
Since we like polls here’s 1. PPPPolls final poll of Texas has Biden +2. They had Trump+8 in 2016. He won +9. They had Cruz+3 in 2018. He won +2.6. They are a left leaning org but the last 2 high profile elections they’ve called it within +/-1.
Turnout will be nuts in TX. They’ve already surpassed 2016 total turnout. If (and that’s a yuge if) TX goes to Biden we will go to bed Tues night w Biden as 46.
Historian Dr. Eric Cervini was driving to help with the Biden campaign stop when he filmed a line of pickup trucks along the highway, many of them flying Trump flags...
”These Trump supporters, many of whom were armed, surrounded the bus on the interstate and attempted to drive it off the road,” he alleged. “They outnumbered police 50-1, and they ended up hitting a staffer’s car.”
I am sure the Texas AG who has been under investigation for 4 years and just had 7 staffers corroborate stories of his corruption will get right on it.