VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
OK, so they offered. Still. I doubt you'll see anyone offer to pay for this statue:

https://twitter.com/TheSunUS/status/1332091922488373250?s=20

"they" didn't...one person did (Ben)...and Boston Tea Party is a bit different than a few people vandalizing...I hope these three people ARE forced to pay for it, if found guilty...
That was my whole point. Tea party then, and all this vandalism now is comparing apples to oranges.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Seattle Statue of Vladimir Lenin says hi...if we start tearing down more statues, I vote for this one being put on the list.
1606575306298.png

But I digress...We should leave it as we are Americans and aren't afraid of statues and freedom of ideas and such...Tearing down statues is stupid...putting signs in front of them for people to learn way they exited would be awesome...
The gas chambers still exist in Poland and other parts of Eroupe to remind people of bad things...they aren't torn down to hide the truth. This is what should be done with the slave markets, other much less egregious statues should be left alone and have the history of the person written in front of them...for Linen I would suggest:... "This man was personally responsible for the Russian Civil War and the Red Terror, which directly resulted in the deaths of millions."

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2007
Denver

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
NC man sues pro-Trump group after donating $2.5M to fight voter fraud

you can't make this $&!% up...who gives 2.5 mil for this?... how did he make his $$, cuz he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed...lawsuit claims "empty promises" smh...the kicker in all this is I wouldn't be surprised if he wins his lawsuit...lol
Well they needed money for the Wisconsin recount. Results? Biden gained votes.
I read that the recount cost $8 million and it actually gained Biden 132 votes. So those poor suckers who donate to the rump campaign got fleeced in an attempt to soothe the bruised ego of diaper boy. And now, but it up costing $60,000 per newly discovered Biden vote. Is this more or less funny than the complete debacle of a “press conference” held the the adult bookstore? Or the hair dye leakage Giuliani who wiped his sweaty face with a used snot rag? This is the guy they’re paying $20,000 per day.

Honestly, this is got to be the most white trash administration we’ve ever had.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Seattle Statue of Vladimir Lenin says hi...if we start tearing down more statues, I vote for this one being put on the list.
View attachment 87377
But I digress...We should leave it as we are Americans and aren't afraid of statues and freedom of ideas and such...Tearing down statues is stupid...putting signs in front of them for people to learn way they exited would be awesome...
The gas chambers still exist in Poland and other parts of Eroupe to remind people of bad things...they aren't torn down to hide the truth. This is what should be done with the slave markets, other much less egregious statues should be left alone and have the history of the person written in front of them...for Linen I would suggest:... "This man was personally responsible for the Russian Civil War and the Red Terror, which directly resulted in the deaths of millions."
That is a private statue on private property. So no different than someone flying a Nazi flag at their house or business.

Also like how your reasoning for wanting it removed is the same as people wanting Confederate statues removed. "They started a civil war killing hundreds of thousands".

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
That is a private statue on private property. So no different than someone flying a Nazi flag at their house or business.

Also like how your reasoning for wanting it removed is the same as people wanting Confederate statues removed. "They started a civil war killing hundreds of thousands".
That's just it...I DON'T want it REMOVED. I have a spine and I believe in freedom...it would be stupid to remove it as it would any other statue in a freedom loving society. I don't want the buddha's removed or the crosses or the stars and crescent. We are a freedom loving society and that includes freedom of political ideas and religion.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
That's just it...I DON'T want it REMOVED. I have a spine and I believe in freedom...it would be stupid to remove it as it would any other statue in a freedom loving society. I don't want the buddha's removed or the crosses or the stars and crescent. We are a freedom loving society and that includes freedom of political ideas and religion.
That's fair. I just meant it as it cannot be on any list of statues to remove. Since it is privately owned. So it was a bad example. Especially when your reason for why it should be removed is the exact same reason the people you oppose cite.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
That's fair. I just meant it as it cannot be on any list of statues to remove. Since it is privately owned. So it was a bad example. Especially when your reason for why it should be removed is the exact same reason the people you oppose cite.
Sarcasm is lost on you. I agree with you private citizens should be able to display whatever they want as should Local Populations and Cities.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Something tells me that if the mob wanted it removed they wouldn't check if it's on private land first.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.