VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1333772740483026944?s=20

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1333771177005867008?s=20

Never Give Up!!!

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1333645683400863746?s=19
Was waiting for this. Yet another republican not loyal enough to the cult. Add him to THE LIST!

List of people Trump thinks are against him:
Media
Democrats
Independents
Republicans that didn't vote for me in the 2016 primaries
Military
POW's
Judges
Police
Doctors
Nurses
Federal Reserve
Fox News
Former Cabinet members
Former Presidential advisors
Former love interests
NEW: Republicans governors that certify their states elections.

And remember kids, the next person could be you! And with the above mentality, eventually it will be you.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Was waiting for this. Yet another republican not loyal enough to the cult. Add him to THE LIST!

List of people Trumpers think are against them:
Media
Democrats
Independents
Military
Judges
Police
Doctors
Nurses
Federal Reserve
Fox News
Former Cabinet members
Former love interests

And remember kids, the next person could be you! And with the above mentality, eventually it will be you.
Yep...looks like the Georgia Lt Gov is going on the list too. Trump has already went after the Gov

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1333805090977828867

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Is Biden's Press Secretary a communist?

Jen Psaki,who was named to serve as President-elect Biden's White House press secretery, is shown wearing a Russian hat bearing the communist hammer-and-sickle logo. And John Kerry, world policy expert, seems pretty proud of it.

View attachment 87443
Here is a Pic of Trump saluting a North Korean General while the Dictator of North Korea looks on. Is Trump a Communist?

I had to find something on the ridiculous scale

1606841166162.png

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Biden's COVID army to help curve the pandemic......... Yep, they have great plans! Idiots.

Santa Clara County Health Officer Dr. Sara Cody on Nov. 14 warned residents to keep holiday gatherings between "immediate household members only" during a virtual town hall, according to NBC Bay Area.

"I cannot emphasize enough, gathering with friends and family who are not in your household is not safe," she said.

San Jose, CA, Mayor Sam Liccardo (D) visited his elderly parents' Saratoga home for Thanksgiving in apparent disregard of the county's COVID-19 holiday travel warnings.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san-jose-mayor-visits-parents-thanksgiving-coronavirus

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Here is a Pic of Trump saluting a North Korean General while the Dictator of North Korea looks on. Is Trump a Communist?

View attachment 87453
You missed my follow up post.

Want to make a liberals blood boil? Show them this picture and tell them it's VP Pence and White House Pres Secretary Kayleigh McEnany. They would SCREAM Impeachment! Criminals!

My guess, she's too stupid to know what she has on her head.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

View attachment 87453
You missed my follow up post.

Want to make a liberals blood boil? Show them this picture and tell them it's VP Pence and White House Pres Secretary Kayleigh McEnany. They would SCREAM Impeachment! Criminals!

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma

List of people Trump thinks are against him:
Media
Democrats
Independents
Military
POW's
Judges
Police
Doctors
Nurses
Federal Reserve
Fox News
Former Cabinet members
Former love interests

This is starting to look like Hoover’s FBI files list.

Apr 14, 2009
Trump got ONE term. With the help of Vlad Putin.
But America got serious about getting rid of him after four years of his bull hockey.
More people came out and vote vote against him than any candidate in history.

And I’ll guarantee you that the Trump administration’s roll out of the coronavirus vaccine will be a cluster f#%k. Much like everything else that he did in the last four years.But this disaster is coming to an end.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Hey this makes so much sense ! :blink::blink::blink:

Instead of spending what we have already allocated and have $455 BILLION left of, lets make the Govt borrow even MORE money instead of appropriating that remaining $455 BILLION

Romney rolled out a $908 BILLION relief proposal today....but by all means....lets lock away the $455 BILLION and borrow full on more money :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

https://twitter.com/business/status/1333835772970070019

Sep 22, 2011
View attachment 87452

Here is the thing I think you are missing, we all know Biden is bad, he is a bought and paid for agent of Wall Street, the military industial complex and all if the rest of the oligarchs. His cabinet will be full of the smelliest swamp dwellers that can be dragged from k street and corporate boards. We know, voters knew, and they still said he was better than your guy. 2/3 of Biden Voters voted against trump not for Biden.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
View attachment 87435
View attachment 87436

Can anyone explain the major shift in electoral votes from 2016 to 2020 across several states?

Has this ever happened before?

I'm not saying these numbers are wrong, but how do you explain it?
All you need to do to lose arizona is $hit all over their favorite son, McCain. As for the rest, well, clearly biden is not nearly as disliked as clinton. if rump had acted like an actual leader who gave a $hit about Americans, he could have come out of covid looking good. All it really did though is expose the complete void of real leadership we have. And what's more, he'll be the laziest, get the least done lame duck we've ever had. I am not sure he's actually done anything for the United States and her people in months. Has he? seems like he's gotten tunnel vision and even after losing the election, it feels like he's lost all focus on his actual job.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Is Biden's Press Secretary a communist?

Jen Psaki,who was named to serve as President-elect Biden's White House press secretery, is shown wearing a Russian hat bearing the communist hammer-and-sickle logo. And John Kerry, world policy expert, seems pretty proud of it.

View attachment 87443
I visited Russia once, for a week. I was caught, on film, wearing such a hat, but it wasnt pink. I guess that makes me communist.

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
All you need to do to lose arizona is $hit all over their favorite son, McCain. As for the rest, well, clearly biden is not nearly as disliked as clinton. if rump had acted like an actual leader who gave a $hit about Americans, he could have come out of covid looking good. All it really did though is expose the complete void of real leadership we have. And what's more, he'll be the laziest, get the least done lame duck we've ever had. I am not sure he's actually done anything for the United States and her people in months. Has he? seems like he's gotten tunnel vision and even after losing the election, it feels like he's lost all focus on his actual job.
my post was a sarcastic post in "response" to an earlier post....

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Here is the thing I think you are missing, we all know Biden is bad, he is a bought and paid for agent of Wall Street, the military industial complex and all if the rest of the oligarchs. His cabinet will be full of the smelliest swamp dwellers that can be dragged from k street and corporate boards. We know, voters knew, and they still said he was better than your guy. 2/3 of Biden Voters voted against trump not for Biden.
Serious question for you; do you believe those same voters would have cast the same vote with a serious and clear understanding that they will likely not be led by Biden after 2021, rather by Harris?

Status
Not open for further replies.