ESPN+ Our Time: Oklahoma State Football Trailer

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 14, 2011
Thanks for reminding me I forgot to cancel mine and haven't used it in 5 freaking months. I did get an email that they are raising prices but mine stays the same. So, I have that going for me...
We finished the Mandelorian and then realized we didn't watch anything else on D+since we have Netflix & Hulu as well. With minimal/no sports happening, it was an easy decision. Maybe I'll wait a few weeks for several episodes to be put online, assuming that's how they will air it...

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Thanks for reminding me I forgot to cancel mine and haven't used it in 5 freaking months. .
That's their marketing strategy. It's like the 95% of gym memberships that go unused. They'd be in trouble if everyone who had a membership started showing up. It would be like an old fashioned bank run.

I suspect we'll have a few of our games on there this year as they seem to be pushing in that direction.

Darth Ryno

Banned
Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
That's their marketing strategy. It's like the 95% of gym memberships that go unused. They'd be in trouble if everyone who had a membership started showing up. It would be like an old fashioned bank run.

I suspect we'll have a few of our games on there this year as they seem to be pushing in that direction.
Still have your Columbia House membership? ;)

I signed up for ESPN+, Disney+, Hulu all separate and then they came out with a bundle... which I can't get. We are going to end up "cutting cable" and yet, spend $200 in subscription services.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005

I signed up for ESPN+, Disney+, Hulu all separate and then they came out with a bundle... which I can't get. We are going to end up "cutting cable" and yet, spend $200 in subscription services.
It's not the "free TV" everyone makes it out to be. It depends on your viewing habits. If you're like my family that watches too much TV, and we all watch different stuff, then cable isn't so crazy. If you're a single guy who turns on the TV a few hours a week, then it's probably not worth it.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Thanks for reminding me I forgot to cancel mine and haven't used it in 5 freaking months. I did get an email that they are raising prices but mine stays the same. So, I have that going for me...
We finished the Mandelorian and then realized we didn't watch anything else on D+since we have Netflix & Hulu as well. With minimal/no sports happening, it was an easy decision. Maybe I'll wait a few weeks for several episodes to be put online, assuming that's how they will air it...
Since we already watch a lot of Hulu and our kids randomly watch a Disney plus show we just kept it after sports is all over because we liked having the bundle price which basically made the ESPN plus free.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

The bundle came out the moment Disney plus was released if I remember correctly. So I already had Hulu and just added those two onto the bundle.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I look forward to the future ones, this one was kind of a downer...not a total dud but sort of an introduction more than anything. The ones that deal with the Chubba / Gundy conflict I would bet will be good. Since I finally got Espn plus I finally watched Eddie....man that was awesome and well done. Kind of embarrassed that it took me so long.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO

This is what I've been saying about cord-cutting all along. Once I pay for internet, then cobble together the different services my house wants, I'm better off sticking with my DirecTV.

dirtyp

Greenhorn
Jul 5, 2004
Boy, they sure did gloss over & downplay he OAN shirt debacle during Episode 2. I figured that they would devote a whole episode on it. Not that I wanted that stuff rehashed, but I thought ESPN might focus on it to get ratings,

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I'm enjoying these. Tonight's was good and last weeks was really great. I really enjoyed seeing the guys get excited when the defense made a good play....