1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Espn: Sec 140

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by Hollander, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Hollander

Hollander Greenhorn

I'm on my iPhone quite often and I usually read the ESPN "SEC 140" on the OSU games. For those of you that are unfamiliar with it, it's a place where most people who have no clue about football go to talk up their teams in the most ignorant, classless fashion. I don't post there, but some of the things the opposing fans say can be pretty funny.

EMAW883- "Shutout ksu:49 osu:14!!
    1huskers94- "state fans where great last weekend going to miss playing there k state not so much"
    Kroof4- "i wonder why you liked going to okstate? that was the first time since 97ish that NU had won, and okstate copies everything everybody does. so it should have been like playing at every stadium in the big12."

The $hit talking has already started and by Halftime their will be enough gold to laugh it up until the second half starts.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/gamecast?g...s&autoRefresh=0&discussionId=14148046&start=0
  2. oks10

oks10 Cowboy

How is that even possible?? And I take it the third poster there is a Tech fan still bent about being beat by "XSU"?