1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

[Facebook]Lebryan Nash

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by HeartLike_JohnStarks, Oct 20, 2010.

1. HeartLike_JohnStarks

HeartLike_JohnStarks Cowboy

Not trying to sound creepy here, but he recently posted this on his FB:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000897576038&ref=ts#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=163556123672966&id=100000897576038

I'm not going to post on there but if you're brave and nutty enough, post some OSU love on their for LB and let him know how much OSU wants him!

*PS. I kinda I laughed out loud at Keaton Miles's responses at the bottom
  2. dds115

A/V Subscriber dds115 Laughable

Isn't that a recruiting violation for anyone that has season tickets??? Or anyone who gives money to OSU?
  3. cowboys_r_us

cowboys_r_us Cowboy

Yes, you're right, it is.
  4. GoPokes83

A/V Subscriber GoPokes83 Deputy

He'll obviously be an English major
  5. BGeezy08

BGeezy08 It Ain't Easy Bein' BGeezy

6. jdferrel

jdferrel Cowboy

The old red pen would run out of ink correcting that paragraph.
  7. Jonkr06

Jonkr06 Cowboy

Surely he won't actually take advice from random peoples facebook comments.
  8. HeartLike_JohnStarks

I know but its rather fun reading the desperate comments by the KU fans lol :D
  9. Noven

A/V Subscriber Noven Devil Incarnate

You have to log in. Fail
    I think he's just trying to drum up biz for his show tomorrow. OSU all the way.
  10. TRUEOrange

TRUEOrange Cowboy

I almost want to friend him and point that out. Excluding that one kid defending OSU, we look FAR less desperate than the fictitious-hawks and bu-bu-bu-bears.
  11. gorickey

gorickey Cowboy

His Facebook "bio"....

"This a new me real talk no more ova the old LB . My name is Lebryan Nash most people knw me as LB. I go to Lincoln High in Dallas, Texas and yea its n the hood. But we aint dumb ass niggas. Im 6'7 n im a senior. I play basketball and im real good at it. I hope i make to college when i leave lincoln but i dont knw were to go. I real dont have to many friend cause i dont trust nobody but im a cool dude. I just want to enjoy high school n make the rite choice when i go to college"

(yikes)
  12. HeartLike_JohnStarks

fify
  13. OSUCOWBOY2007

OSUCOWBOY2007 Greenhorn

They got some real ignorant Jayhawks fans in there. One guy said, " Come to Kansas, nobody outside of Big XII even knows that OSU and Baylor has a basketball team." I was like this gotta be the worst recruiting line ever!! I use to like Jayhawks, but after seeing how they be disrespecting other schools, I could careless for them Gayhawks.
  14. Matt_bob123

Matt_bob123 SBC presents Mattbob

You obviously weren't there when KU gave a better tribute to Eddie Sutton than OSU did.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XDVsY8aD1Ww&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XDVsY8aD1Ww&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sl0Y51hvvGY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sl0Y51hvvGY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
  15. alta1

alta1 Deputy

Had lunch with some good sources, Nash to OSU.
  16. OP 9000

Staff A/V Subscriber OP 9000 Administrator

17. DallasPokeFan

DallasPokeFan Cowboy

Hm.... Heard that before with Darius White...

We all remember what happened when he announced on national television....

Hope you are right. This would be huge for our program.
  18. OSUCOWBOY2007

OSUCOWBOY2007 Greenhorn

Matt,

I m not talking about KU as a school, I m talking about there fans in general. Have you seen some of there comments on his page? Then you will see my point. Oh and about your whole "tribute thing." What could be a better way to tribute someone then naming a school's basketball court after there coaches name? So maybe you weren't there when OSU tributed to Eddie Sutton by naming the court as "Sutton Court."
  19. CampusCowboy

CampusCowboy Cowboy

KU fans that actually go to the games generally aren't bad, but KU basketball gets a ton of bandwagon fans just like OU football. Some of those people are intolerable.
  20. A-Frame

A-Frame Cowboy

Interesting. I never knew that. Not that I would've ever done it anyway (it's kind of creepy honestly) but I can see this becoming a big problem in the facebook age when it's easier than ever before to find and contact pretty much anyone.

Wonder how the NCAA will handle this in the future. My guess is not very well. Seems that governing bodies made up of pretechnological era leaders (NCAA, congress, RIAA) seldom adopt/adapt to technological challenges. Short of barring potential athletes from facebook (don't see that happening) I don't know how they'll ever prevent this type of activity.