Favorite Uniform Combination

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 4, 2006
Tulsa, OK
Aug 7, 2006
Always loved these jerseys. If the black jersey had full orange numbers it would be *chefs kiss*.

But for the current look, black helmet / black jersey / orange pants is incredible.

Have we ever seen orange chrome pete helmet / orange jersey / black pants? That might be dope.
Orange chrome doesn't really match with the orange jersey very well. I thought the ones from homecoming last year matched better than any of the other orange helmets we've had recently. Might be worth exploring using those a bit more.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Always loved these jerseys. If the black jersey had full orange numbers it would be *chefs kiss*.

But for the current look, black helmet / black jersey / orange pants is incredible.

Have we ever seen orange chrome pete helmet / orange jersey / black pants? That might be dope.
Orange chrome doesn't really match with the orange jersey very well. I thought the ones from homecoming last year matched better than any of the other orange helmets we've had recently. Might be worth exploring using those a bit more.

That’s the 76 uniform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk