Football tickets...Good news!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Get to watch a Heisman and Biletnikoff finalist in action, at a lower price, in 7 home games. We will be favored in the first 6, maybe all 7.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
They still didn't promise to bring the grillaroni back. Its not like I'm suggesting something criminal like stepping out of the stadium to eat cheaper food. I really don't want to impinge on anyone's freedom of speech so I'm not demanding an end to drunks cursing around my granddaughters and grandsons. I'm certainly not even asking for lower priced and better food options. I will gladly eat my Pizza Hut gruel in the stadium while dropping an F-bomb or two like a good adult Cowboy fan and like it. I just would like the grillaroni back, I should probably increase my Posse donation as pennance since I have had such an impure thought as to think the gameday could be improved.

Jul 22, 2014
What’s “grillaroni”?
A grillaroni is a delicious pepperoni/smoked sausage hybrid served on a bun like a hot dog. It used to be sold at football games until a few years ago. It had developed quite the cult following. If I remember correctly, they had brought it back for like one season 2 or 3 years ago, but it was only available at 1 concession stand.

I miss the grillaroni, but the availability of Dirty Curty inside the stadium has helped fill that void

Feb 25, 2008
A grillaroni is a delicious pepperoni/smoked sausage hybrid served on a bun like a hot dog. It used to be sold at football games until a few years ago. It had developed quite the cult following. If I remember correctly, they had brought it back for like one season 2 or 3 years ago, but it was only available at 1 concession stand.

I miss the grillaroni, but the availability of Dirty Curty inside the stadium has helped fill that void
https://www.change.org/p/oklahoma-s...e-grillaroni-back-to-oklahoma-state-athletics

Austin Prickett started this petition to Athletic Director, Oklahoma State University Mike Holder and 1 other
Petition Closed
This petition had 102 supporters

Same thing in the Stillwater News Press
https://www.stwnewspress.com/opinio...cle_3a59cbf0-7944-11e6-b57b-9f8a0a32f770.html

Feb 15, 2017
Texas

Thanks for the education.
Over in Section 331, our high cuisine was always a Swamp Dog (our name for it) but now there are lots more choices and the Pizza Hut ain't bad.