Former Defense Deputy claims "we know UFOs are real"

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
History Channel = Fake News (Discovery Channel too)

American Pickers - a Favorite Fake Reality Show

Discovery Is Becoming More And More Ridiculous With Its Fake Documentaries
Not to be outdone in the field of fake science, The History Channel has also joined the trend of undermining its credibility, airing programs like "Nostradamus Effect," "Ancient Aliens," and "UFO Hunters" in recent years.

https://www.businessinsider.com/discovery-channels-fake-documentaries-2014-9

I used to love History Channel & Discovery years ago, but they lost their way somewhere & are shadows of their former selves.

Reality TV is largely to blame here. Those stupid shows are simply cheaper to produce, thus we get more & more of them.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I used to love History Channel & Discovery years ago, but they lost their way somewhere & are shadows of their former selves.

Reality TV is largely to blame here. Those stupid shows are simply cheaper to produce, thus we get more & more of them.
agreed... and this entire thread is simply a pre-marketing for one of their upcoming series...... including... you guessed it... the Former Defense Deputy who claims "we know UFOs are real"... tune in and see...(wink)

people will believe what ever they want to believe.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I guess there is that.... and this....

For a very long time, History Channel has blurred the line between information and entertainment. Two recent documentaries have exposed the network’s over-the-top sensationalism in ways that are hilarious and extremely frustrating for serious professionals in the discipline.

After a bombshell report detailing near-daily interactions with unidentified flying objects by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015, Christopher Mellon has argued that this information is nothing new, and the government needs to do something about it.

Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, is involved with a new History Channel series, 'Unidentified,'
Saw something once myself. I have no idea what it was and no earthly explanation for what it did. 0 to out of the atmosphere in like 3 seconds.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
History Channel = Fake News (Discovery Channel too)

American Pickers - a Favorite Fake Reality Show

Discovery Is Becoming More And More Ridiculous With Its Fake Documentaries
Not to be outdone in the field of fake science, The History Channel has also joined the trend of undermining its credibility, airing programs like "Nostradamus Effect," "Ancient Aliens," and "UFO Hunters" in recent years.

https://www.businessinsider.com/discovery-channels-fake-documentaries-2014-9
One thing less you'll need to watch, I'll still tune in.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
agreed... and this entire thread is simply a pre-marketing for one of their upcoming series...... including... you guessed it... the Former Defense Deputy who claims "we know UFOs are real"... tune in and see...(wink)

people will believe what ever they want to believe.
next thing you will hear someone saying is "the Russians rigged the election"

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
As technology has increased and every person in the developed world carries a high resolution camera with them at all times......wouldn't UFO sighting be the most numerous videos on you tube? I guess the aliens cloaking technology has improved at the same rate as our mobile and camera technology has. Convenient.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Did not but saw a related show coming Fri. 31st called Unidentified. I'll be tuning in.
If you find time, watch Project Blue Book also. It's supposed to be the accounts of a professor hired by the Air Force to "explain" recent UFO sightings and ease the public's fears. The longer he is involved, the more he uncovers about the government cover ups. The cool thing is after each episode they talk about the actual event.

Jul 22, 2011
As technology has increased and every person in the developed world carries a high resolution camera with them at all times......wouldn't UFO sighting be the most numerous videos on you tube? I guess the aliens cloaking technology has improved at the same rate as our mobile and camera technology has. Convenient.
It's the same technology that allows Bigfoot to avoid the ever-growing number of game cameras.
Coincidence? I think not.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
Yeah. This is an advertisement. And of course UFOs are real. Anything flying that you can't identify is a UFO. Intelligent, extraterrestrial beings that have somehow made it across the vastness of space and time to Earth is another thing entirely.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
This is interesting.

From FoxTrotAlpha.com

Whoever Is Controlling These Things Just Might Have Access to Navy Communications. And Speaks English.

One last detail, a “tell” on the part of the UFOs, is in Fravor’s story. Fravor reports that an operations officer on the USS Princeton directed him to fly to a Combat Air Patrol, or cap, point 60 miles away. Within moments, the Princeton reported to Fravor that the UFOs were at his cap point. What are the odds that the craft would pick the cap point, of all places, as a destination?

But on the other hand, why would the objects want to be around a U.S. Navy fighter jet?