Former NFL defensive end Marcellus Wiley

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Banned
Banned
Aug 11, 2011
They are a Marxist organization it's their goal to topple the U.S. government. To break up the social structure helps accomplish that goal. They understand the black community has some grievances and are one of the easier groups to get stirred up because of it, so they are using them as their tools. BLM the organization could care less about black lives.
Um, I think that's a bit of a stretch. It also sounds a bit condescending to the black community to assume they're being so easily used and manipulated.
No, they are piggy backing on the movement and encouraging unrest and violence, all the while harvesting donations in the name of the black community that will be used to help bring down America.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

bleedinorange

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Um, I think that's a bit of a stretch. It also sounds a bit condescending to the black community to assume they're being so easily used and manipulated.
Maybe, maybe not. The dems have been manipulating the general black population for 56 years with virtually nothing to show in the way of economic, social, or educational progress. Hence the continued support at the ballot box.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
“I am on a show that I am hosting along with another black guy who is hosting with me who replaced another black guy. And that’s just one example of it. So I understand; I respect your space; I respect what you’re protesting for. But will you respect others who don’t support that same protest?

Great comments by Wiley and I think we know the answer already.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
No, they are piggy backing on the movement and encouraging unrest and violence, all the while harvesting donations in the name of the black community that will be used to help bring down America.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
They created the movement with the goal of radicalizing the black community. Listen to Sonnie Johnson and some of the other voices from the black community that came out of the inner cities. They will let you know what's going on with these movements.