Former ou coach...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I hope they throw the book at him and drag him behind a pickup truck.

But you really had to stretch to link that to OU. I can’t find an article that even mentions the school name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

But you really had to stretch to link that to OU. I can’t find an article that even mentions the school name.

No stretch at all, it was plastered all over the local and national news casts. #goonerheadinthesand

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater

Here you go, in the first story I pulled up. I've never heard of this ESPN that posted the story. Probably a "fly by night" operation. But here it is anyway:

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id...lenn-crawley-arrested-accused-child-sex-abuse

Texas gymnastics coach arrested, accused of child sex abuse
Aug 2, 2018
  • Associated Press

DALLAS -- An elite Texas gymnastics coach was arrested in Indiana after being accused of sexually assaulting three girls at a Fort Worth gym, police said Thursday.
Skipper Glenn Crawley, described as an elite-level team gymnastics coach, is accused of sexually assaulting the victims at Sokol gymnastics in Fort Worth, police said. Authorities arrested him on Wednesday after executing a warrant at an Indianapolis residence. He is being held at an Indiana jail, pending extradition.
Crawley, a former assistant coach at the University of Oklahoma, had been wanted for the continuous sexual abuse of a child, along with two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child.
"The thing was, he was a great coach," the mother of a victim told TV station WFAA. "And he used that. He's a very sick man."

Here is a second one with it in the headline. Dean the Stream doesn't run this one though:

https://kfor.com/2018/08/02/former-assistant-coach-at-ou-arrested-accused-of-child-sex-abuse/

Former assistant coach at OU arrested, accused of child sex abuse

Posted 5:29 pm, August 2, 2018, by Associated Press, Updated at 06:21PM, August 2, 2018

Skipper Glenn Crawley
DALLAS – A Texas gymnastics coach accused of sexually assaulting three girls has been arrested in Indiana.
Fort Worth police say Skipper Glenn Crawley was arrested Wednesday after authorities executed a warrant at an Indianapolis residence. He is being held at an Indiana jail, pending extradition.
The department reports Crawley, a former assistant coach at the University of Oklahoma, had been wanted for the continuous sexual abuse of a child, along with two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child.
Russell Prince, an attorney for the board that runs Sokol gymnastics, says Crawley was an elite-level team gymnastics coach at the gym, but was suspended in April after the club received word of an allegation.
He says the allegations are tied to Crawley’s role as a gymnastics coach.

#readingishard