FREE Wheelchair seats

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
My mom has been in ICU at Mercy for the past 3 weeks and can’t make it to the game on Saturday. I have my parents two WC seats for someone who is in need, free. Maybe get my dad a beer as a payment :)

Section 208, great view of the game. You get a companion fold out for the one WC spot.

Please let me know ASAP if you’d like these. $220 (plus POSSE) tickets for the price of a cold beer :) Would meet before the game.

You can PM me or text me: 580-222-9002

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
My mom has been in ICU at Mercy for the past 3 weeks and can’t make it to the game on Saturday. I have my parents two WC seats for someone who is in need, free. Maybe get my dad a beer as a payment :)

Section 208, great view of the game. You get a companion fold out for the one WC spot.

Please let me know ASAP if you’d like these. $220 (plus POSSE) tickets for the price of a cold beer :) Would meet before the game.

Wish I'd have seen this earlier. I needed one ticket for my two year old grandson. I bought a single off of Ticketmaster about 10 minutes after you posted this. Praying for your mom.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Wish I'd have seen this earlier. I needed one ticket for my two year old grandson. I bought a single off of Ticketmaster about 10 minutes after you posted this. Praying for your mom.
Dm sent.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk