Gary Johnson may run for Senate

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
hmmm.... you're getting Democrat campaign contribution emails?
Yep, I get NDRC email I get RNC I get Libertarian and last election cycle I got Green Party emails. I like to see what all of them are worried about and it’s my experience that this is the best way. Plus I don’t have to interact with anyone or read a bunch of nonsensical comments.

Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Yep, I get NDRC email I get RNC I get Libertarian and last election cycle I got Green Party emails. I like to see what all of them are worried about and it’s my experience that this is the best way. Plus I don’t have to interact with anyone or read a bunch of nonsensical comments.
you don't read the nonsensical comments? You just get them and post them on here so that we can read them?

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Do the dnc ones still have talking points and what to talk to your friends about?

ksupoke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
Do the dnc ones still have talking points and what to talk to your friends about?
Earlier this year I got one that said, IF, you have a friend who is a Republican that when you go out you should outnumber them and try to bring up, I don’t remember it all but it was a list of ‘social injustices’ you know the elderly, children, poor blah blah blah, and the kicker was when they raise an objection you need to shame them. I laughed because if emotion is all you got, you’ve already lost. Right now the big issue on the democrats side is redistricting oh and both republicans and democrats claim they are behind the other in fund raising. I think the Pacs are really eating into the party finances and that’s not necessarily bad, if you get a non-mainstream candidate aae Johnson, who has a decent size pac behind him, it levels the field quite a bit.

Last edited:

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Yes, earlier this year I got one that said, IF, you have a friend who is a Republican that when you go out you should outnumber them and try to bring up, I don’t remember it all but it was a list of ‘social injustices’ you know the elderly, children, poor blah blah blah, and the kicker was when they raise an objection you need to shame them. I laughed because if emotion is all you got, you’ve already lost. Right now the big issue on the democrats side is redistricting oh and both republicans and democrats claim they are behind the other in fund raising. I think the Pacs are really eating into the party finances and that’s not necessarily bad, if you get a non-mainstream candidate aae Johnson, who has a decent size pac behind him, it levels the field quite a bit.
They even send out shit to the news to do stories on.

ksupoke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
They even send out shit to the news to do stories on.
I should probably add, the dnc believes me to be a 91 year old Native American woman all you have to do is provide a valid email everything else is up to you. I would love to see the look in their eyes when they see how I reply to their surveys. :whistle:

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
Australia
And now you are banned from office with your dumb mistake also.

He did not say "Where is Aleppo?" He said, "What is Aleppo?" How could we have a president that doesn't know the difference between the commonly used adverbs where and what?;)

They were not talking about Syria at all. The reporter says out of the blue with no lead-in, "What would you do about Aleppo?" He thought she said an acronym the way she said it. A poorly worded question.... she should have said "Crisis in Aleppo" or similar. Honest mistake. And with that, he is done. Didn't matter, he acted somewhat goofy in other ways that would have stopped him. But, as KSU pointed out above, a very similar mistake to what other money-backed major party candidates have made. And it was nothing compared to the errors that our current president has made and have been excused.

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
And now you are banned from office with your dumb mistake also.

He did not say "Where is Aleppo?" He said, "What is Aleppo?" How could we have a president that doesn't know the difference between the commonly used adverbs where and what?;)

They were not talking about Syria at all. The reporter says out of the blue with no lead-in, "What would you do about Aleppo?" He thought she said an acronym the way she said it. A poorly worded question.... she should have said "Crisis in Aleppo" or similar. Honest mistake. And with that, he is done. Didn't matter, he acted somewhat goofy in other ways that would have stopped him. But, as KSU pointed out above, a very similar mistake to what other money-backed major party candidates have made. And it was nothing compared to the errors that our current president has made and have been excused.
I voted for Johnson. :thumbup: