George Floyd

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Before anyone accuses me of being blind to the challenges of being black, I have a black friend in cyber-security who lives across from the Washington Hilton and I saw a day in his life first-hand. First, while we were out driving around the District, he was pulled over for not coming to a complete stop before turning right on red. The two white patrol grilled him about what he was doing driving a BMW 5 series and how he was able to afford it. He explained in great detail his station in life as a professional in a high demand field and his job with the federal government at a top end GS-15 salary. They then cuffed him and had him lean against his car while the called in THREE backups -- 7 total cops, 2 black, detained for 45 minutes while they sat around and talked and did nothing. Every time I tried to intervene, my friend told me just to step back and play on my phone. Absolutely NO scrutiny of me whatsoever, and didn't even ask for my ID. 45 minutes later, they just sent us on our way after uncuffing him in a very rough and harsh matter.

Second incident was that evening when we went to BLT Steakhouse. The bill came and we split it down the middle. When they picked up our credit cards, they verified his identity while they just took my card sight unseen. I have seen this first hand, so don't tell me I don't know what's what.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2012
Edmond

Bay Area Poke

Banned
Banned
May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...f-black-leadership-group-kennedy-center-award

Project 21 Black Leadership Network asked the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts to rescind Tina Fey's Mark Twain Prize for American Humor because the comedian recently asked NBCUniversal to have episodes of “30 Rock” featuring characters using blackface removed from streaming platforms.

So how come Northam and Trudeau get a passes?
Didn’t Kimmel wear black face? How has he avoided all of this?

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Didn’t Kimmel wear black face? How has he avoided all of this?
Lolol because he gets on the tv screen and screeches orangeman bad for the entirety of his show. I mean how else did the virginia governor make it out of his blackface scandal? Promised to slaughter the newly born and unborn. If you tow the leftist line you are let off the hook.