Gundy is your head coach.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Doesn’t bother me at all. But it’s all you idiots can talk about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're talking about it with us. What does that make you?
You ever talked about Flat-Earthers before?

Does that make you a Flat-Earther?

This is literally the Oklahoma football version of Flat-Earth.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

LOL I guess you never seen the aggy stadium.

Anyway... talking about flat earthers doesn't make you a flat earther, yes. However, that's a terrible, elementary thinker's analogy. We are talking about a belly tattoo, which in turn, does not make you a belly tattoo. We've spoken about the existence of the tattoo. You've come here to discuss the existence of the belly tattoo. You've called us idiots for talking about the tattoo. Dude, you're talking about the tattoo with us and you don't like the taste of your own medicine. Therefore, according to you, if we talk about the tattoo, we are idiots. Welcome to your own club, TG. You made these rules.

You've always been this way.

Last edited:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Bitch and complain about it here but here you are. Day, after day, after day......
Yeah.. less than five posts a month for the last six months. Beating down the doors on this place, huh?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Riley is 44-4 in big 12 play since coming to OU.

In that same time frame the mullet is 28-17
Coach Sunshine Bellybutton Tat had a stellar weekend didn't he? Let's recount the weekend in case you missed it all. On the first day of the weekend he had 9 Covids after turning his team loose on society (it could happen anywhere but coach sunshine bellybutton tat has been considered a genius on this thing) On the second day he had his best running back decline to play this season, meanwhile in California Calcaterra (however you spell his name) reverses his retirement choice and hits the portal. Its looking like the tatted bellybutton is losing some mojo.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Riley is 44-4 in big 12 play since coming to OU.

In that same time frame the mullet is 28-17
Coach Sunshine Bellybutton Tat had a stellar weekend didn't he? Let's recount the weekend in case you missed it all. On the first day of the weekend he had 9 Covids after turning his team loose on society (it could happen anywhere but coach sunshine bellybutton tat has been considered a genius on this thing) On the second day he had his best running back decline to play this season, meanwhile in California Calcaterra (however you spell his name) reverses his retirement choice and hits the portal. Its looking like the tatted bellybutton is losing some mojo.
None of that makes any matter to me at all.