Gundy Media Availability 9-21

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 5, 2020
OKC
Sonner Tramel tries to get Gundy again, that sob from Norman, but Gundy rises to the moment - BerassTrams asks ..~"who in particular stood for you out to you defensively.." , ~17:30 on the video, in the past it would have been number this, number that, Gundy says the names of the players. Up Yours Tramel - trying to set a trap, that guy is despicable as a journalist, if that what he claim to be.

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
Sonner Tramel tries to get Gundy again, that sob from Norman, but Gundy rises to the moment - BerassTrams asks ..~"who in particular stood for you out to you defensively.." , ~17:30 on the video, in the past it would have been number this, number that, Gundy says the names of the players. Up Yours Tramel - trying to set a trap, that guy is despicable as a journalist, if that what he claim to be.
Is this satire?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Jun 5, 2020
OKC
You're grasping at straws here, my friend. It was a totally normal question.

Dude -Who the heck are you?
Dude do not understand how deep BT is ingrained in OU and OU football, just do some basic research on this guy. His allegiance is to only one university in this state and it isn't to the one North of I-40. His questions are well thought out and traps - if you graduated/went to oSu, just listen - he caught Holder years go - Holder, and all OSU coaches should never give that ass any 1-on-1 interview, he is and always looking for the sooner scoop..........

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
You're grasping at straws here, my friend. It was a totally normal question.

Dude -Who the heck are you?
Dude do not understand how deep BT is ingrained in OU and OU football, just do some basic research on this guy. His allegiance is to only one university in this state and it isn't to the one North of I-40. His questions are well thought out and traps - if you graduated/went to oSu, just listen - he caught Holder years go - Holder, and all OSU coaches should never give that ass any 1-on-1 interview, he is and always looking for the sooner scoop..........
Ok...