1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Hey?! Where Are All The Anti-conspiracy Theorist Now?!

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by OStateMan, Sep 28, 2007.

1. BarryThurman

BarryThurman Cowboy

All powerfull, all knowing... Sherlock "bleedaggie" holmes. You've figured us out!!! You cracked the code!!!... and even put it in bold!!! The mods win again :) Now I do feel silly. ;)

Well, sweetie, looks like we'll have to find different names to post under...
  2. beinemtowinem

beinemtowinem Cowboy

She's cute when she's mad isn't she.
  3. OStateMan

Banned OStateMan Banned

Oh, let's just take a little look at these two-faced quotes from the Holier Than Thou. Apparently they can continue to post about recurring themes and issues, yet condemn those (like me) that do the same thing:

"Did it ever occur to you that maintaining your discussion here is only propagating what you wish would go
    away? Let me give you a little tip here - if you see a thread with a title on a subject you don't like, DON'T
    ENTER THE THREAD AND POST IN IT. It's a freaking message board, what do you expect?
    "
    Desertpoke

"So you entered my political thread that is posted on the miscellaneous forum that you did not have to enter,
    did not have to read, did not have to reply to and you're annoyed? Sounds like that's YOUR PROBLEM you
    ****ing moron."

Kaje 9-30-2007

Kaje is a jerk, a bush basher. Anyone who has seen kaje's posts knows he's a weasel. Keep posting your crap
    Kaje, it's only good for you and a few others.
    OKCPoke
    (I just included this one because I totally agree with OKCPoke on this one)

"People do want to read my liberal bullshit. Most of my liberal bullshit generates plenty of discussion so people
    are reading and people are replying. If people don't want to read it, they will stay out of my thread. That's the
    brilliant thing about choice. I'm sorry that you're too much of an idiot to have missed that concept. And now
    you continue to read my bullshit because you keep coming back and responding. See the irony, yet? Gawwww,
    why don't you get a life?

Kaje

And these are just a small sampling of those that condemn others while doing the same things themselves.

Powertrip?!

What do you think?
  4. kaje

A/V Subscriber kaje Let's Go Heat!

#1. My political threads bring a lot of discussion and people actually learn things. I know I do. Your "The DOK is out to get us!" doesn't.

#2. I don't start out my threads with the same argument. 98% of the time, I let the article speak for itself and await replies before I offer my opinion. Yeah 20% of my threads on the Misc board my be about Bush, but he's the leader of our country. He's going to be covered in a lot of political and worldly event discussions.

#3. You post things like:

And offer no explanation as to why and are to never be seen in the thread again. Maybe if you'd express why the person was so shortsighted and incredibly moronic, you wouldn't look like the moron yourself. You criticize people for posting things all the time and then don't say another word in that thread when they respond to you. We need a name for you like Guerilla Poster, NoSpineMan or something. :D
  5. bleedaggie

Staff A/V Subscriber bleedaggie Moderator

Try to follow the argument Ostateman.

Kaje isn't a moderator or an administrator, so he has absolutely no power to trip over. If you have a problem with him, you can handle that like a big boy too and report the posts that are in violation of the conduct policy like everyone else does with yours.
  6. OStateMan

Banned OStateMan Banned

I've said everything I need to say about this, apologist.
    If you require some more feedback, I suggest you go back through my posts and you'll get all of the information you need.
    You call yourself a journalist, go do some of your own research, Jenni.

Here's the simplified version for the hard of understanding:
    1) If you don't like what someone is posting -- you don't have to read it nor respond to it.
    2) Many things are rehashed over and over and over. Look it up.
    3) I don't like the OUklahoman and I will continue to post about it.
    If the mods don't like it and want to ban me for it, then they're being hypocritical about every other post that repeats on a theme.

At least I don't repeat the same incident over and over. I always post on a new incident to where we're being disrespected or downgraded. I wouldn't allow this to my child, me nor my beloved university.

It's an ongoing war with the OUklahoman and how they treat my Pokes. You can take it if you like. If you don't like it, then don't read it. CAN IT BE ANY SIMPLER THAN THAT?!
    Probably not because several people just can't grasp that concept.

When I don't feel like listening to Kaje's whiney liberal crap, then I don't go into his post. Sometimes I do feel like going after him.

If I had a dollar for everytime OKState918 apologized for the OUklahoman, I'd be a rich man. That's our war. So be it.
    I don't like the way they treat our coverage and he's fine with it. We certainly don't see eye to eye, except that we both love the Cowboys.

We all do...right?!

I'm done with this. There'll never be a total agreement on anything -- not even in a church would everyone agree on an issue.

It's human nature. It's a group of individuals.

So with that in mind, I'll have my say, you have your say and we'll just agree to disagree, shall we.
  7. OKState918

OKState918 Cowboy

I respect that analysis, however I do take offense when you call me an "apologist" for the media.

If you look at my posts both here and other boards, I have always been clear in my support for Mike Gundy and the Reid family. Likewise, I continue to maintain that Jenni Carlson's column is trash, her ethics are questionable, and her journalistic practices go against almost everything that could be considered "responsible."
  8. OKCPoke

OKCPoke Cowboy

Likewise, I continue to maintain that Jenni Carlson's column is trash, her ethics are questionable, and her journalistic practices go against almost everything that could be considered "responsible."

Wonder why Ed the editor won't admit it also...oh, that's right, he's a hack for the same rag.
  9. bleedaggie

Staff A/V Subscriber bleedaggie Moderator

Problem is, in your post above, you called her "him."

Nice try. Too obvious.
  10. kaje

A/V Subscriber kaje Let's Go Heat!

I'm guessing BarryThurman is a girl. Either that or this guy is really screwed up and acting like he's in a relationship with himself to keep from looking like he posts with two screen names.
  11. okstate5968

Staff A/V Subscriber okstate5968 Orange Power Goddess

I thought they were married?

But I also haven't muddled through this whole miserable thread.
  12. NYC Poke

A/V Subscriber NYC Poke Sir Dr. Lawyer Esquire, Lord of East Texica

Don't bother.
  13. terra-poke

terra-poke Cowboy

i will bother. i was at their wedding in dec of 05. i also see both of them every home game weekend. both are very passionate about oklahoma state and we often have heated discussions on the subject.

kudos to barry and beinem on your passion about oklahoma state. beinem congrats again on marrying someone who cares as much about osu as you do.