Hezbollah carries out offensive against Israeli military

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
I read an article last week about several unexplained explosions in some of Iran's nuclear and missile facilities, that were speculated to be Israeli sabotage. The article was about possible Iranian retaliation actions, this was one they predicted as possible.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I read an article last week about several unexplained explosions in some of Iran's nuclear and missile facilities, that were speculated to be Israeli sabotage. The article was about possible Iranian retaliation actions, this was one they predicted as possible.
It is funny because the US media has downplayed them as small fires in these Nuke facilities.

These aren't small, they are like shut shit down for months because it is all destroyed fires in at least 2 Nuke places I have read about

I could see Iran pissed off enough to retaliate in this way. Funny that Iran won't confront Israel straight up, cause they know they would get their ass handed to them

Nov 6, 2010
It is funny because the US media has downplayed them as small fires in these Nuke facilities.

These aren't small, they are like shut shit down for months because it is all destroyed fires in at least 2 Nuke places I have read about

I could see Iran pissed off enough to retaliate in this way. Funny that Iran won't confront Israel straight up, cause they know they would get their ass handed to them
Hell I couldn't find it anywhere in the US media, it was news to me as I stumbled across it on RCW. But yea, they don't have a lot of options until they get a nuke. The article also said that Iran would have to do a lot of arm twisting with Hezbollah to get them to do anything on their behalf because they have their own issues. Looks like this might have just been a fireworks display to appears the Iranians.

Nov 6, 2010
The Israeli Defense Forces should do what they need to ensure Hezbollah is neutralized near the Lebanese border.
I'm sure they have calculated the cost of any major incursion is way more than the benefit. I think the long term answer lies with Iran. I have no idea if the previous or current admin's strategy is better.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Banned
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Hell I couldn't find it anywhere in the US media, it was news to me as I stumbled across it on RCW. But yea, they don't have a lot of options until they get a nuke. The article also said that Iran would have to do a lot of arm twisting with Hezbollah to get them to do anything on their behalf because they have their own issues. Looks like this might have just been a fireworks display to appears the Iranians.
US media is too busy shilling for "peaceful" protesters.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii

US media is too busy shilling for "peaceful" protesters.
This has been going on since 2016. If this doesn’t make you question motives and bias, I can’t help you. There’s is no news unless it can be spun against the Don. International news is long gone. I actually have less clue what’s going on in my own country then the rest of the world. I get my political dose from here as well as the latest on COVID and riots. Pretty sad and telling how far the US has slipped in terms of media.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
This has been going on since 2016. If this doesn’t make you question motives and bias, I can’t help you. There’s is no news unless it can be spun against the Don. International news is long gone. I actually have less clue what’s going on in my own country then the rest of the world. I get my political dose from here as well as the latest on COVID and riots. Pretty sad and telling how far the US has slipped in terms of media.
Rest easy buddy, the Associated Press is now capitalizing the word 'black' in it's format. This will really solve some things.