Hillary "we don't do well with married white women"

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Typical liberal attitude towards women: "if they don't agree with me, they are obviously being mis-led somehow, there's no way women would disagree with me if they formed their own opinion". To even suggest that women who did not vote for her, did so only because of a man in their life somehow making them is pretty damn insulting to women IMO.

It's also funny to see her saying Trump has an affinity for dictators like Putin considering her husband was paid half a million dollars for a speech there and a little while later she signed off on selling Uranium One. I continue to be thankful every day that this detestable woman is not out president.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/...y-dictators-putin-white-women-gop-india-today

Hillary Clinton ripped President Donald Trump in a lengthy interview at a conference in Mumbai, India over the weekend.

India Today Editor-In-Chief Aroon Purie questioned Clinton about American politics and why Trump was successfully elected.

"Does America deserve Donald Trump? What's gone wrong?" he asked.

"No, we didn't deserve that," Clinton said.

Purie asked Clinton why she believes more than 50 percent of white women voted for Trump in 2016.

Clinton said Democrats have been losing the Caucasian vote, and already "do not do well with white men."

"We don't do well with married, white women [either]," she said. "Part of that is an identification with the Republican Party and [an] ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son... believes you should."

She added that she was on the way to winning the election outright until former FBI Director James Comey authored a letter about her that went public in late October 2016.

Later, Clinton was asked about suspicions of collusion with Russia and what Trump thinks of people like Vladimir Putin and other authoritarian-type leaders.

"Trump does have quite an affinity for dictators," Clinton said. "He really likes their authoritarian posturing and behavior."

Clinton said Trump remarked positively after Chinese President Xi Jinping's government abolished term limits.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
A/V Subscriber
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Not only is she is a horrific individual, she is still completely out of touch. Even my moderate/lefty-leaning bride thinks so.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
I'm beginning to think that Al "my feet are hot" Gore and Hillary Clinton are one and the same person....... Poor losers!

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Typical liberal attitude towards women: "if they don't agree with me, they are obviously being mis-led somehow, there's no way women would disagree with me if they formed their own opinion". To even suggest that women who did not vote for her, did so only because of a man in their life somehow making them is pretty damn insulting to women IMO.
Who has she not insulted?

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Not my wife. I drift a little right of center, but my wife is as hardcore liberal as they come. Our votes usually cancel each other out. Her dad is a college professor and her mom is a retired elementary teacher. Those 2 are true blue democrats and raised my wife that way.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
So, she reminds me how much she despises my wife, and suggests that rich urban folks should control the power.

Hillary Clinton is a bigot.

Then she turned to Trump's voters: “And his whole campaign — 'Make America Great Again' — was looking backward. You know, you didn't like black people getting rights; you don't like women, you know, getting jobs; you don't want to, you know, see that Indian American succeeding more than you are — you know, whatever your problem is, I'm gonna solve it.”

I'm pretty sure those were all issues of the Democrat party.

Jul 10, 2009
Stillwater, OK
You know, you didn't like black people getting rights; you don't like women, you know, getting jobs; you don't want to, you know, see that Indian American succeeding more than you are — you know, whatever your problem is, I'm gonna solve it.”

Nikki Haley and Bobby Jindal say "Hi".

Nov 26, 2008
It's baffling people on that side of politics still rally up to support her.
She is the past of the Democrat part, she has no future.
Bill has no future either
Neither of them can be serious fundraisers for them anymore
The Clinton Foundation is toxic

They are really that serious to be champions of women, white knighting their way to protect her they let her do and say anything?

Just imagine how quickly shunned a conservative would be if they came out and said 'We're just not doing well with young urban women. I guess they're just too busy working instead of staying at home to see how good the GOP is for them. If they didn't have to impress their hipster boyfriends they'd vote for us.' or 'I don't know why African Americans aren't voting Republican. Maybe they're peer pressured by their homies.'