House expected to Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Also reported that whistleblower lawyer has worked for Clinton and Schumer. Hilarious that they thought that they would get away with all this while running cover for biden. Biden is finished with this and we will get a warren candidacy. The easiest route for trump and he couldn't have had it fall into place this perfectly in his dreams.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I'm wondering if this whole thing wasn't intentionally planned by the Dems to get Biden out of the race in favor of Warren.

1. He has been making some gaffs lately and maybe the Dems were afraid that would cost him in the presidential debates.
2. He's way too moderate for the radical Dem leadership of today.
3. With Warren, they can play the sexist card on every single attack Trump levels at her....wouldn't be able to do that with Biden. They never have to address the issue that Trump brings up with Warren.
4. Biden has been in government a LONG time, lots of potential ammo to be dug up.
5. By doing it like this, Warren doesn't have to attack Biden over his corruption to move ahead of him...Trump is the bad guy and Warren slides into the top spot without potentially alienating Biden supporters.
6. Warren is MUCH smarter than Biden, I think it will actually be tougher for Trump to beat her than it would for him to beat Biden.

I think the Dems wanted Biden out but after what they did to Sanders in 2016, they couldn't get caught doing something like that again. A brilliant move by the Dems and unfortunate....Biden is the only person in the race who doesn't scare the ever loving crap out of me being in the White House.
Unlikely she had terrible support in the black community

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I'm wondering if this whole thing wasn't intentionally planned by the Dems to get Biden out of the race in favor of Warren.

1. He has been making some gaffs lately and maybe the Dems were afraid that would cost him in the presidential debates.
3. With Warren, they can play the sexist card on every single attack Trump levels at her....wouldn't be able to do that with Biden. They never have to address the issue that Trump brings up with Warren.
4. Biden has been in government a LONG time, lots of potential ammo to be dug up.
5. By doing it like this, Warren doesn't have to attack Biden over his corruption to move ahead of him...Trump is the bad guy and Warren slides into the top spot without potentially alienating Biden supporters.
6. Warren is MUCH smarter than Biden, I think it will actually be tougher for Trump to beat her than it would for him to beat Biden.

I think the Dems wanted Biden out but after what they did to Sanders in 2016, they couldn't get caught doing something like that again. A brilliant move by the Dems and unfortunate....Biden is the only person in the race who doesn't scare the ever loving crap out of me being in the White House.
I'd be more willing to bet Trump leaked it. Wouldn't be the first time. It's strongly suspected he's the one that leaked the partial tax returns MSNBC ran with and looked foolish. Seeing how he was the only one with access to them. He also has a history of leaking stuff to the press when he was in the private sector. At least it's strongly suspected he leaked the stuff and it didn't always paint him in the best light but it got lot's of free publicity.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007

This is exactly my thinking as well.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Also reported that whistleblower lawyer has worked for Clinton and Schumer. Hilarious that they thought that they would get away with all this while running cover for biden. Biden is finished with this and we will get a warren candidacy. The easiest route for trump and he couldn't have had it fall into place this perfectly in his dreams.

My thoughts are similar, but more simplistic. Dems arrange leak to get both Biden and Trump out of the way for Warren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2007
Denver
The real important story is why Joe Biden's son was in the Ukraine in the first place.
If simply doing business in a foreign country is of major concern you must be really concerned about Jared Kushner. He has gotten money directly from Saudi Arabia for "investing"... The same place Trump sold nuclear tech to. Both political parties did not support that deal. He also gave his children security clearance when they were rejected.

Not to mention all the business ties to Russia.