House expected to Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
On similar note, where is Hunter Biden? The fact that he hasn't sat down to do an interview yet and explain how he got these deals could lead some people to think there may be something there.

Add in that Joe Biden refuses to take questions on the matter (on the EXTREMELY rare occurrence that a reporter actually asks him about it). Refusal to cooperate means something to hide right?
Remind me again of the alleged laws broken? Remind me again on the people that have been arrested associated to this were they linked to Biden or Trump?

Stonewalling the media is a bit different than stonewalling congress too .

Also remind me of what Biden has at all to do with a different person breaking the law. Whataboutisms don't make Trump any less guilty.
There you go again - claiming even if Biden is guilty of influence peddling, he’s broken no law, yet Trump asking to investigate Biden’s influence peddling does break the law.
I guess you don’t realize that is absolute stupidity and is reflective of you’re inability to offer a fair non-partisan take on any related subject.
Further, your non-stop criticisms about “whataboutisms” while your entire schtick is about “whataboutisms” is entirely laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 9, 2013
Maybe I missed it but didn’t the Rs have the House from 2011 to 2019. How many times did any of their committees investigate the allegations of the Bidens? They still control the Senate but are they investigating? I know Lindsey made some noise recently but have they moved? Trump controls the St Dept. Why is he using private resources and not the St Dept to investigate in Ukr? Trump controls the DoJ. Why no FBI or DoJ investigations?

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Maybe I missed it but didn’t the Rs have the House from 2011 to 2019. How many times did any of their committees investigate the allegations of the Bidens? They still control the Senate but are they investigating? I know Lindsey made some noise recently but have they moved? Trump controls the St Dept. Why is he using private resources and not the St Dept to investigate in Ukr? Trump controls the DoJ. Why no FBI or DoJ investigations?
Because tRump only likes to work with people who have pledged their unconditional loyalty to him, not the country. But now that our attorney general and others have sold their souls to tRump who can guess what atrocities to our country, republic, and Constitution we all will be forced to endure.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Because the Republicans are corrupt too. Any investigation into Biden could lead to investigations into McConnell....and who knows how many others on both sides of the aisle.

As for the DoJ, how do you know there isn't an investigation going on. The media sure as hell isn't going to tell you about it.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
So, Hunter Biden resigns from a Chinese equity firm. Uncle Joe then praises his son and vows that in his administration, family members will not be allowed to hold positions in foreign firms.

In other words, neither my son nor I did anything wrong and it won’t happen again.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
You can't make this up. Rudy G was trying to get Hunter Biden investigated for using his political influence of his father to get paid $60,000 per month for a Ukrainian gas company.......While getting paid $42,000 per month for his political influence..... by Russian born business men who were Illegally funneling campaign donations in the millions to Republican and Trump political interest in the US

The whole damn lot of them is dirty as hell!

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
You can't make this up. Rudy G was trying to get Hunter Biden investigated for using his political influence of his father to get paid $60,000 per month for a Ukrainian gas company.......While getting paid $42,000 per month for his political influence..... by Russian born business men who were Illegally funneling campaign donations in the millions to Republican and Trump political interest in the US

The whole damn lot of them is dirty as hell!
at least he has legal expertise and has something to add to that company, Unlike Hunter Biden who has no expertise. :rolleyes:

I want to add : I am not defending Rudy

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
As I have stated earlier in this thread

Giuliani acting as the President’s lawyer has certain protections not enjoyed by elected officials.

Now that doesn’t mean he gets to break the law, but he does have every right to investigate and discuss matters with domestic and foreign parties otherwise unavailable to private citizens.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
On another note, I'm having trouble keeping track of whom I disagree with here, but agree with on the Gundy threads up in sports, and whom I agree with here but disagree with on the Gundy threads. Exhausting. If I disagree with you on both, consider yourself complete garbage.