House(Senate) expected to (not)Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
1. "Whistleblower" has no firsthand knowledge of the conversation
2. Biden caught on tape admitting to the exact same thing them Dems are accusing Trump of.

Unfortunately, there are tens of millions of people in this country stupid enough to buy into it while Cocaine Mitch gets sucked into the Demonrat vortex.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I only caught a few minutes of her press conference but from the little I heard, it sounds like the Dems have gone from wanting to impeach Trump to officially wanting to impeach Trump, but still not calling for a vote, just more investigations.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
The dems know their candidates are crap or they wouldn't worry so much about Trumps re-election. I think they just guaranteed Trump will trounce the morons. They will also lose the house with so many moderate dems in districts where Trump won in the general election. Just when you think people couldn't be any more stupid.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Do you think there will be enough coverage for the public to learn that nearly the exact same thing that Trump is being accused of, Biden actually already did back when he was in power (i.e. withholding aid unless the investigation into his son was halted)...If I thought Trump was smart enough this might actually be a set up to uncover that fact??

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Do you think there will be enough coverage for the public to learn that nearly the exact same thing that Trump is being accused of, Biden actually already did back when he was in power (i.e. withholding aid unless the investigation into his son was halted)...If I thought Trump was smart enough this might actually be a set up to uncover that fact??
No.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The Democrat party, if we can't impeach you for something we made up, then we'll impeach you for something we actually did.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Today Nancy said that they have "multiple" reasons to impeach Trump but this one is just the most easy for the public to understand. Uh Nancy, if you have multiple reasons to impeach Trump then freaking do it already, whether the public understands or not. This party is so full of crap.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Of course the Republicans are joining in on this. They don't want an investigation into the Biden issue any more than the Dems do because they are just as corrupt. Investigating Biden and Ukraine may lead to investigating Biden and China...and investigating Biden and China could lead to investigating McConnell and China. Yes they unanimously don't want the country to know just how much they've been enriching themselves and their families all these years....big freaking surprise.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Hope they impeach Trump, then we’ll get a reasonable GOP candidate, then an easy win in 2020 over Warren. Perfect storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I’m gonna laugh when this blows up in the Dems faces and pretty much guarantees Trump four more years.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Hope they impeach Trump, then we’ll get a reasonable GOP candidate, then an easy win in 2020 over Warren. Perfect storm.

Impeachment and removal is close to 0%. They dont and will not have enough votes on Senate. Its gonna be straight party line and then trump will be able to say "look now I've been exonerated by Congress, thank you!".

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Impeachment and removal is close to 0%. They dont and will not have enough votes on Senate. Its gonna be straight party line and then trump will be able to say "look now I've been exonerated by Congress, thank you!".

It’s a no lose situation. Either they do find impeachable offenses and he’s removed, or they don’t find them and the Dems look like idiots. I’ll enjoy almost any outcome.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
www.reddit.com
Big news on fox news.

Ed Henry of Fox News reported Tuesday evening on Hannity that the Office of Intelligence Community Inspector General found that the so-called “whistleblower” who raised concerns about President Donald Trump’s discussions with foreign leaders had a “political bias” in favor of one of Trump’s rivals in the 2020 presidential election.

What a big fat fail this has turned out to be for the democrats. No take backsies dems. You wanted impeachment and now you have to go through with it.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
www.reddit.com
Also reported that whistleblower lawyer has worked for Clinton and Schumer. Hilarious that they thought that they would get away with all this while running cover for biden. Biden is finished with this and we will get a warren candidacy. The easiest route for trump and he couldn't have had it fall into place this perfectly in his dreams.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Also reported that whistleblower lawyer has worked for Clinton and Schumer. Hilarious that they thought that they would get away with all this while running cover for biden. Biden is finished with this and we will get a warren candidacy. The easiest route for trump and he couldn't have had it fall into place this perfectly in his dreams.

Also saw where whistleblower has agreed to testify in front of Congress. The first question should be: Who specifically supplied you with the information from the phone call that is contained only in a transcript.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK

I'm wondering if this whole thing wasn't intentionally planned by the Dems to get Biden out of the race in favor of Warren.

1. He has been making some gaffs lately and maybe the Dems were afraid that would cost him in the presidential debates.
2. He's way too moderate for the radical Dem leadership of today.
3. With Warren, they can play the sexist card on every single attack Trump levels at her....wouldn't be able to do that with Biden. They never have to address the issue that Trump brings up with Warren.
4. Biden has been in government a LONG time, lots of potential ammo to be dug up.
5. By doing it like this, Warren doesn't have to attack Biden over his corruption to move ahead of him...Trump is the bad guy and Warren slides into the top spot without potentially alienating Biden supporters.
6. Warren is MUCH smarter than Biden, I think it will actually be tougher for Trump to beat her than it would for him to beat Biden.

I think the Dems wanted Biden out but after what they did to Sanders in 2016, they couldn't get caught doing something like that again. A brilliant move by the Dems and unfortunate....Biden is the only person in the race who doesn't scare the ever loving crap out of me being in the White House.