How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
For the next three weeks to six weeks half-baked has the opportunity to be the best Red Raider qb in the league. He will screw it up, but he has a chance. However, if Coach Brau starts a winning streak half-baked could even lose that one.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Popular means it hasn’t had a post in four months huh? That’s pretty popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’re right, the thread you started about Gundy wasn’t that popular. Still you are on an OSU board starting threads about him. If you ask him nice he may let you comb out his mullet.
If Lincoln Riley grew a mullet and it was blonde all of a sudden, you guys would be all over it.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
If Lincoln Riley grew a mullet and it was blonde all of a sudden, you guys would be all over it.

But, not on an ou message board.
The fact that the only defense you have is crying that I’m posting here probably means you should just remain quiet. You got nothing to add.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
The fact that the only defense you have is crying that I’m posting here probably means you should just remain quiet. You got nothing to add.

The fact that you think you or any other ou fan has anything of substance to post here is delusional. Go play with your blocks junior.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

The fact that you think you or any other ou fan has anything of substance to post here is delusional. Go play with your blocks junior.
Awwww he’s upset.

FYI, now Spencer Sanders has more turnovers on the season than Mayfield does.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Awwww he’s upset.

You are living in the land of delusion still. Nothing about you or what you post upsets me. The feeling it evokes is more on the lines of pity.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Awwww he’s upset.

You are living in the land of delusion still. Nothing about you or what you post upsets me. The feeling it evokes is more on the lines of pity.
Clearly.

Y’all’s mouth keep writing checks your ass can’t cash. Sorry you don’t like the tables turned on you. I didn’t create the thread. I’m just owning it.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Clearly.

Y’all’s mouth keep writing checks your ass can’t cash. Sorry you don’t like the tables turned on you. I didn’t create the thread. I’m just owning it.

Well, you have gone full retard. Congratulations on owning this thread, it obviously has meaning to you.