How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
My question was "Where's Kyler Murray's thread?", Your response had nothing to do with that question. Neither does this response. Now you're just wasting effort on doing nothing.
you're preaching to me about wasting effort? you hang on rival message boards.................

Cro

A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
you're preaching to me about wasting effort? you hang on rival message boards.................
I was not preaching anything.

I post on many message boards. I dont hang out at any of them. That effort is not wasted.
Lol! Some life you lead. Lurking on rival message boards to defend the goons at all costs. You, sir, are a saint

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Ah... the old “why do you post here” argument.

You could just reply that you have nothing more to add and you’re conceding the debate. It’s essentially the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cro

A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond

You could just reply that you have nothing more to add and you’re conceding the debate. It’s essentially the same thing.

Dont u have some underage boys u should be stalking?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

No. That question has lingered long before, during, and after all debates. It’s valid. You guys are weird.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
This was meant to rag on Baker but in consecutive weeks, your boy threw four picks in a game, got beat with his own helmet for starting a fight, and got benched at halftime.

Just saying....