How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Why? So you guys can avoid it like the plague like the Bedlam thread? You’re owned in this scenario too. Baker this Baker that... but you’re QB in the EXACT same division was a starter too. And somehow isn’t relevant to this conversation.

You guys are masters at burying your head in the sand. This is just another example of how.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which qb has the higher winning percentage? Half-baked is the worst qb out of the big xii in the league this year, and definitely the worst Texas Tech qb in the league.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Why? So you guys can avoid it like the plague like the Bedlam thread? You’re owned in this scenario too. Baker this Baker that... but you’re QB in the EXACT same division was a starter too. And somehow isn’t relevant to this conversation.

You guys are masters at burying your head in the sand. This is just another example of how.

No, you being the gooner that you are, are incapable of sticking to one subject at a time, unless it's about how irrelevant all other sports are other than football.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Dec 11, 2011
If Devlin Hodges is the current measuring stick for success, I guess we know where Mayfield ranks. You know, since he’s coming off a loss to that undrafted FA from Samford & all the other injury fill-ins?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I truly think some of you root more for OU’s football program and/or players to do poorly more than you root for the success of your own program.

It’s truly a sad thing to witness sometimes.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
You mean like the millionth time you guys whine about Sooner fans posting on your board?

And you wonder why you’re little brother...

Raise your hand if the qb who takes up your entire spank bank is the worst in the nfl and it's not even close.