How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Gummies take too long to kick in, but it’s much easier to dose. This newfangled legal weed kicks a bajillion times harder than the ditch weed from when I was a kid.... and I don’t smoke enough at all to get a good feel for when to stop....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
And... it was a damn fine week to be a first overall pick from OU.

Just saying...

I really thought this would be a big year for Murray, i drafted him early in my fantasy leagues. I feel like he'll probably have a better career than Mayfield will, but will depend on what teams they play for too.

gundysburner

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
And... it was a damn fine week to be a first overall pick from OU.

Just saying...

Loved seeing Kyler get the win over Russ. Watching the game I can't help but wonder if KK will learn from his days at TT & make more traditional NFL decisions, or make some of the same ones that lost him games in Lubbock. Who knows?

Back to topic of the thread, though: Cincy twice, Dallas & Washington-definitely a murderer's row & a real departure from the last couple of years of feasting on losing teams.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Nice. Im not sure you know what "beating your chest" means. He has more pass yards than the NFL MVP too. But so what?

Im not a browns fan. Im not proud. Im not showing off. Im simply observing that it's interesting that the two nfl players of the week are OU guys. And i guess it bothers you enough to respond in such a way. Weird.
Might want to check the thread title hoss.