How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Umm, i was talking about the 5-2 browns, and your response was "I thought it mattered who the wins were against when the college season started? I seem to recall that."

Not sure what that means or how it relates to my post. You must be confused, because no goalposts were moved. Try making a response that has some relation to the post you are quoting.

Here, allow me to lead you by the hand back to your comments in the season prediction thread.
We are in the baker Mayfield thread. Stay on topic.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Duh. Not a 7 game season.

But to his credit, it is the best start the Browns have had during his entire lifetime.
No, there no credit given to over rated rah-rah guys that double as human colostomy bags.
Right, but I will give credit to their starting quarterback. There are usually ones that get the praise and the blame.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Right, but I will give credit to their starting quarterback. There are usually ones that get the praise and the blame.
Faulty logic, he's cost them greatly. Why should he be praised for one week of doing what he's paid to do?
Because he is the quarterback, and a leader on the team, and that’s just the way it is in football. You should know that as a football fan