How do we finish?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
If attendance limits are lifted next year, I'm curious how the ticket sales look.

1) Tickets are too expensive
2) Want to save money.
3) A lot of people were able to watch from the comfort of their homes.
4) Last second, not a hard ticket to get on gameday at less than face value.
5) Prime game is OU and that is consistently a loss. However re-sell ability might drive up season tickets if OU is projected to be a top 5 team.
6) $5 Water

Allowing people to use their money from this year towards next year's tickets was a brilliant move by OSU.
Ticket sales will be up because people want to be able to attend events again, just like travel will be up. It's not going to be so much our record this year as it is the hope of a normalcy next year. The entire gameday experience is gone this year, next year "hopefully" it's all back and that in itself is a big draw. Go Pokes!

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX
Ticket sales will be up because people want to be able to attend events again, just like travel will be up. It's not going to be so much our record this year as it is the hope of a normalcy next year. The entire gameday experience is gone this year, next year "hopefully" it's all back and that in itself is a big draw. Go Pokes!
I could see that.

Nov 21, 2018
Amelia Island, FL
And now its a done deal with Jenkins opting out. Poo.
I guess that's what you get when you tell a player he's worth $40mm. He leaves you high and dry so he can go chase the $$$$.

Sad
Not sad. With the injuries on the OL this year and the cluster-F COVID situation, you can’t fault a kid for wanting to secure his future. There’s been so much shuffling up front, they won’t even notice he’s not there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
I need a scorecard to keep up with all your goofy reasons why Gundy is a terrible coach.

You must be bored.
Stop with the hyperbole. It makes these discussions worse. I don't think Gundy is a "terrible coach".

I have a list of reasons why I believe Gundy limits our success, and they're well-documented. If you need your scorecard, this site has a pretty good search feature you can use to make it. I suggest creating an Excel document, Google Sheet, or Word document to make your scorecard. They all have good templates you can start with.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I need a scorecard to keep up with all your goofy reasons why Gundy is a terrible coach.

You must be bored.
Stop with the hyperbole. It makes these discussions worse. I don't think Gundy is a "terrible coach".

I have a list of reasons why I believe Gundy limits our success, and they're well-documented. If you need your scorecard, this site has a pretty good search feature you can use to make it. I suggest creating an Excel document, Google Sheet, or Word document to make your scorecard. They all have good templates you can start with.
Well documented?

Don’t make me laugh.

Whatever you have are “opinions”, not facts. You said it yourself - “reasons why I BELIEVE Gundy limits our success”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.