1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

How do you feel right now?

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by Pokefan7, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Pokefan7

Pokefan7 Wrangler

2. cowboyethics344

cowboyethics344 Cowboy

Frustrated that our defense looked similar to the choke artist bend but don't break bs
  3. OSUMedievalguy

OSUMedievalguy Cowboy

Lethargy and despair.
  4. L-Town Poke

L-Town Poke can you quack like a duck

5. totg2000

totg2000 Cowboy

hope for a better season next year
  6. L-Town Poke

L-Town Poke can you quack like a duck

7. PokeJ

PokeJ Deputy

Disappointed but proud of our teams effort. Nothing else to do but dust off our pants and go win the next one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. GoPokes12

GoPokes12 Wrangler

9. IMHO

IMHO Cowboy

I feel ok with things. We have a freshamn quarterback who did a goood job. We did some really good things tonight - and a few not so good. Ther play at the end of the game was awesome - even though it didn't work.

Did I mention you are all acting like OU fans? Very sad. I remember when our fans were better than that.
    jparsons87 and hoopjunkie like this.
  10. Oran Cha

Oran Cha Wrangler

It's one thing to go out and win a game, it's something else to have it handed to you by refs enforcing a rule that needs to be changed. I don't feel we lost, Texas was handed a gift tonight.
  11. GoPokes12

GoPokes12 Wrangler

It's sad that our fans our mad after a loss?

Moral victories are no longer in the vocabulary for the new Oklahoma State. Expectations are much higher. Not a sad thing IMO.
    Blue_Cowboy and TNG Cowboy like this.
  12. Pokefan7

Pokefan7 Wrangler

agree
  13. dlm4

dlm4 Wrangler

pissed off that the refs limited the paddle people, yet refused to do anything about texas and their MONKENING cowbells...
    CPTNQUIRK likes this.
  14. cowboyethics344

cowboyethics344 Cowboy

This game had little positives other than Walsh competed.
  15. NotOnTV

NotOnTV Wrangler

Also drunk and disappointed, but very very glad that I savOred last year to the extent I did. OSU football-wise and personally it was my very best year ever, and years like 2011 don't come along often, so at this point in know to fully revel in those moments.
  16. pokesinvegas02

pokesinvegas02 Cowboy

Couldn't have said it any better. Funny to see some of the posters react to getting shot back to reality stating we would barely miss a beat. Our O has barely skipped a beat, still missing that go to guy and the defense unable to generate turnovers = just a terrible D.
    NotOnTV likes this.
  17. pennpoke

pennpoke Wrangler

I would like to think that the refs not handing us the fumble at the end was the difference, but it plainly wasn't.

Our defense is even more of an enigma this year than last. Last year, it was clearly unable to slow offenses down, but was very good at turnovers. This year's defense can be very stiff on one drive, and then completely worthless on the next. It's almost as if they are concentrating very hard on one series, and then are distracted by cheerleaders or hey I have a test on monday or hey look at that airplane!

And it's my personal opinion that Gundy goofed on our last offensive series. When we got the ball with 5:48 to play, I immediately thought that we might lose, by scoring too quickly and leaving UT time to return the favor. I was actually hoping the refs would rule the UT kickoff as going off our player's hand, so we would get the ball at the 20 rather than the 40 and have to eat more time getting downfield. When we got downfield, we went conservative on playcalling. Walsh should have been trusted to get us in for the TD. When we got to fourth down, and then kicked the field goal, I turned to my wife and told her we just lost this game. Up 2 with two and a half minutes left? It's over.

Gundy should have timed that drive better. Or we should have played some freakin' defense.
    L-Town Poke likes this.
  18. blt_26

blt_26 Cowboy

Frustrated because i feel like we were the better team in both of our losses, yet found a way to lose. Hats off to Arizona and Texas for playing more disciplined football. I am better now though, after thinking about Jesus Christ and what is important in life, things went into perspective.
  19. osu_cowboy_007

osu_cowboy_007 Cowboy

IMHO, you opinion sucks! :rolleyes:
  20. CowboyCRNA

CowboyCRNA Wrangler

Sounding like a bunch of OU fans in my own opinion. Let's not forget Walsh had his first start ever today and played well against a good Texas defense. Randle had 199 yards rushing. We're not the team we were last year, but showed we still have a lot to look forward. Does the loss suck? Yeah, but the sense of entitlement that's palpable right now is asinine. A little bit better camera angle at the end, and maybe a fumble recovery wins us the game. We'll continue to grow and get better.. this much I promise you. Great fight tonight and in no way something to hang your head over.
    jparsons87 and bs_21_goat like this.