1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

How Many Paul Supporters Will Switch To Obama?

Discussion in 'World News & Politics' started by Erick, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aviation09

Aviation09 Cowboy

All you have said in the past two pages is 'You're wrong, Kaje! Look at the facts!'

If he's so wrong, just ignore him. You're not making a case for your own argument anymore.
  2. osugrad08

osugrad08 Wrangler

Who needs facts!? Those aren't fun.

How about we just go ahead and blame Bush for everything wrong in the world.
  3. Erick

Erick Master in the art of Gem├╝tlichkeit

Sometimes we like a good joke. I know it's taboo, but reading your posts on a thread that I posted is like watching a flag burner accidentally catch himself on fire. Kinda sad, but mostly funny.
  4. lewis the pike

Banned lewis the pike Banned

+1
  5. Roman Craig

A/V Subscriber Roman Craig Race Ya Home!

Because I am done arguing with you, I will just sit back and laugh watching you dance. You can never admit losing, you just attack personally.

It sucks when the tactic is turned against kaje, maybe this is the only way to teach.
    You've heard the saying: Whats good for the goose. right.

That is the most head in the sand statement from you yet. Hillary is on the Senate Armed services Committee (they see everything) and was also Special Council to the President during her husband's Presidency. She has seen the same intel and was all for the war along with her husband. Now when she thinks she will gain politically she is against it. WHO IS THE LIAR.
  6. Slugger926

Slugger926 Cowboy

Nah. I still blame Ghengis Khan. If he hadn't messed up all of those societies hundreds of years ago, they wouldn't be in as much chaos today.:D
  7. Rob B.

A/V Subscriber Rob B. Twizzard of Oz

Obviously you feel that kaje the almighty needs one, while we're on the coattail subject.
  8. OKCPoke

OKCPoke Cowboy

I seem to remember that Bush's decisions were based on information given him...so he lied because he invaded Iraq based on that information? Just because WMD have not been found or admitted to does it make it false that they never existed? How the hell do you know whether there were any found or being developed prior to the invasion? You seriously think Sadam wouldn't welcome Al Queda if he were still alive to save his neck? Fact is he MURDERED hundreds of thousands of people...did we need a better reason to pull him down?
  9. osugrad08

osugrad08 Wrangler

This is getting kind of boring.

Let's talk about how Bush is responsible for 9/11 too! That's always fun.
  10. OKCPoke

OKCPoke Cowboy

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeh, you got a lot of buddies here Kaje. Somebody get that fire extinguisher quick!
  11. OKCPoke

OKCPoke Cowboy

Yes, then there's the "Bush caused AIDS" argument...that's always good to get international whining started.
  12. Roman Craig

A/V Subscriber Roman Craig Race Ya Home!

This just in from Move on.org, Bush killed Kennedy. This new development is......Wow.
  13. Rob B.

A/V Subscriber Rob B. Twizzard of Oz

also I'm sure it's impossible to get wmd's out of a country like Iraq and hide them in, oh say Afghanistan,(just an example) It's kinda like a drug dealer flushing his dope as the police are kicking down his door.
  14. kaje

A/V Subscriber kaje Let's Go Heat!

Facts he's never willing to provide. I'm just supposed to know by some form of magically ESP what the "facts" are. I often provide sources for where I get my information. Like so:

Nope. Bush's administration didn't remove intel that was given to Congress or the American people in order to persuade people into agreeing with the Iraq War. No, not at all.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Fact Diaper to pull mine out of like OKCPoke does.
  15. Chris H.

Staff Chris H. Systems Administrator

This thread is over. Kaje, check your PMs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.