I need that hat!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Saw a guy in the crowd with a black hat with what appeared to be a bright orange silhouette (or shadow) of pistol Pete. Looked super clean, and I need one. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

osupsycho

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Saw a guy in the crowd with a black hat with what appeared to be a bright orange silhouette (or shadow) of pistol Pete. Looked super clean, and I need one. Anyone know what I’m talking about?
No but as a collector of OSU hats I must see a pic, and likely MUST buy it!

snuffy

Free Harambe!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
If it is this they are made by Desmond Mason. Search his Name on 47brand.com
1537058078195.png

jgxs24

Greenhorn
Nov 23, 2010
Tulsa
Speaking of hats, has anyone seen the white hat with a gray or white "O" on the left panel? Saw several people wearing but can't find the hat anywhere online.

Jun 20, 2012
If it is this they are made by Desmond Mason. Search his Name on 47brand.com
View attachment 64416
He’s also got a great design of the flag in orange and black. I’ve got both and always get compliments. Be careful though: if you buy 47 brand, you’ll likely end up buying a lot of them. No joke. The franchise fitted hats are always nice, but the adjustable truckers seem to be their popular go to these days.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Let him take Sooners’ money. Then he can give some to OSU.
All these hardcore capitalists..... except when it comes to money for Desmond Mason.
How about this, he doesn't make OU hats, and all of you that work for a company that has OU fans in upper management also quit your jobs to avoid the appearance of support of "anything for a buck." Jeesh.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
He’s also got a great design of the flag in orange and black. I’ve got both and always get compliments. Be careful though: if you buy 47 brand, you’ll likely end up buying a lot of them. No joke. The franchise fitted hats are always nice, but the adjustable truckers seem to be their popular go to these days.
Yeah I’ve got a few ‘47brand hats... and love them. I had no idea these D. Mase designs were out there though.

Now, thinks to you aholes, my wallet is $50 lighter. :mad: