Israel Antwine

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 18, 2009
NW OKC
I've searched the site as well as I can and could not find a reason he did not make the trip. We all knew Bundage was injured. Article in the paper mentioned both did not make the trip but no reason for Israel that I saw. Anyone know?

Feb 5, 2007
I've searched the site as well as I can and could not find a reason he did not make the trip. We all knew Bundage was injured. Article in the paper mentioned both did not make the trip but no reason for Israel that I saw. Anyone know?
Henry, Antwine, Junior, and Bundage stayed in Stillwater. Im guessing Devin Harper as well.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
We'll need all of these guys eventually. We know what Bundage can do and having him 100% in time for Big 12 games is key.
If these guys aren't 100% right now, no sense in suiting up. We've got 2 more games that they can heal (if that's the case) and the other players can get more experience.