Jeffry Epstein pedo to the elite arrested

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I saw a post on another board with a link to a past interview where he said that he was told by a superior agency to make the deal and back off. Of course, I don't have the link...so take it as hearsay.
I'm sure that's exactly how it went down and the people who told him to drop it will get to remain nameless while he gets totally thrown under the bus for following orders. Freaking global elites.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I'm sure that's exactly how it went down and the people who told him to drop it will get to remain nameless while he gets totally thrown under the bus for following orders. Freaking global elites.
I would not go so lightly on him - he had the opportunity to take the high-road and step down at that time, or to forever associate his career with letting off a high-profile international pedophile. He chose to appease those he thought could promote his career, over doing what is right.

I have no sympathy for him. He placed politics over his conscience, and now he's paying the price.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I would not go so lightly on him - he had the opportunity to take the high-road and step down at that time, or to forever associate his career with letting off a high-profile international pedophile. He chose to appease those he thought could promote his career, over doing what is right.

I have no sympathy for him. He placed politics over his conscience, and now he's paying the price.
Don't get wrong, I'm not totally absolving him either. I would just like to see how high this really went, but I know we'll likely never get the whole story. This is a huge can of worms.

John C

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
D022F523-C167-42EB-8EB0-6E4E319F4D68.png

This came from radaronline with the claim that the real culprit in Epstein getting off so lightly the first time was Barry Krischer, the person to whom this letter was addressed. Krischer is a Dem. Just saying.

In other news, Epstein is likely being charged with witness tampering as the claim is out there that he offered $350K to two witnesses to forget what they know. I bet Hillary would have charged less for an assisted suicided for the two.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
I don't know if he had a cellmate, but that guy would have it hanging over HIS head to do something about it if he had Epstein in his cell. No joke.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
I thought he was under suicide watch from an earlier attempt.
He may have been, but prisons have rules about Pedo. I would be surprised about him even having a cellmate honestly. In some prisons, if you have a cellmate that is a pedo, you are both dead if you don't do it.