Joe Walsh: Trump Needs a Primary Challenge

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 22, 2011
Mitt Romney pointed out in 2012 (in private) that 47% of people basically live off the government and pay no taxes.

He was’t wrong. He wasn’t president either. No one gets elected promising to do less and take stuff away.

There will be plenty of time for fiscal responsibility after our economy collapses and this country balkanizes.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
I did a brief search anyway.... found several immediately. why do you behave like this?
I quickly sent this conversation to several experts in behavior and every single one of them emailed me back and stated to me that my behavior is perfectly appropriate. Why would you ask such an unusual question?

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I quickly sent this conversation to several experts in behavior and every single one of them emailed me back and stated to me that my behavior is perfectly appropriate. Why would you ask such an unusual question?
LOL... an ex-spurt is simply and old drip under pressure. I've known many.

nice attempt at humor though.

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
LOL... an ex-spurt is simply and old drip under pressure. I've known many.

nice attempt at humor though.
Yes, the only thing worse than an expert who thinks they know a lot about some subject that they have studied for thousands of hours is the internet know-it-all who is CONFIDENT that his amateur OPINION is always the perfectly correct one and therefore belittles anyone that thinks otherwise.

Ex-spurt vs someone who has never even been in the pipe.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Yes, the only thing worse than an expert who thinks they know a lot about some subject that they have studied for thousands of hours is the internet know-it-all who is CONFIDENT that his amateur OPINION is always the perfectly correct one and therefore belittles anyone that thinks otherwise.

Ex-spurt vs someone who has never even been in the pipe.
naw... you're no expert.... that's for certain.

why do you continue to behave like this? Honestly, it's beneath you - you can do better than trying to promote your own image by continually demeaning others.

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
naw... you're no expert.... that's for certain.

why do you continue to behave like this? Honestly, it's beneath you - you can do better than trying to promote your own image by continually demeaning others.
“If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.”
Yogi Bhajan

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
“If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.”
Yogi Bhajan
"I'm not what I think I am, I'm not what you think I am, I'm what I think you think I am"
Charles Cooley

Bottom line : It is not the reality but it is the perception that shapes one’s reality.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Yogi Bhajan

When I first glanced at this i thought it was a Yogi Berra quote.

Man, was i ever disappointed.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Yes, our quotes put a great perspective on how we each feel about this.
how so? You think every rude comment that you make about others is really about you reflecting on yourself, and I think it's about how you wrongly perceive others to be?

Is that what you just said?

Last edited:

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
When I first glanced at this i thought it was a Yogi Berra quote.

Man, was i ever disappointed.

I don't get upset over things I can control, because if I can control them there's no sense in getting upset. And I don't get upset over things I can't control, because if I can't control them there's no sense in getting upset.
Yogi Berra