K-State Campus and Stadium

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 31, 2008
Oklahoma City
Was at the K-State game. K-State Campus was beautiful. K-State Stadium was awesome as were the K-State fans.
Confessions were good. First time to be in that part of Kansas and it was lovely.

The OSU people who maintain BPS need to go there and take some notes so they can improve BPS.

All in all, was a great atmosphere there. Too bad our football team did not show up the second half. K-State really took us to the woodshed the second half.

tmcats

Wrangler
Feb 13, 2014
Tramel calls it a Norman Rockwell kind of town and experience. Glad you were treated well. Only thing separating oSu and K-State fans is the color of our laundry. I truly believe our two schools share more in common than any other two in the conference from land grants, to students and core values.

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
Tramel calls it a Norman Rockwell kind of town and experience. Glad you were treated well. Only thing separating oSu and K-State fans is the color of our laundry. I truly believe our two schools share more in common than any other two in the conference from land grants, to students and core values.
Former coworker of mine was a K State grad, couldn't agree more.

tmcats

Wrangler
Feb 13, 2014
As fans were filing out of the stadium I caught a poke fan in oSu gear wearing an orange Powercat cap. I slapped him on the back: "WTH?" He just laughed. Some dual allegiance, I presumed. I know there's a lot of orange in southeast Kansas.

Jul 28, 2006
Manhattan is really a cool college town. Beautiful campus and the stadium is nice. Their fans are some of the best in the country. If only our student section was as good as theirs.....

Aug 7, 2006
I really like the architecture of the campus and I think it's a pretty nice college town. I had some friends who went to school there and they all loved Manhattan. I thought the stadium was kinda meh, but I haven't been back since they added the new tower.

Sep 20, 2009
Kansas City
Manhattan is really a cool college town. Beautiful campus and the stadium is nice. Their fans are some of the best in the country. If only our student section was as good as theirs.....
Their campus is really pretty. I think their stadium is pretty neat. I like how you walk down into it from ground level.

tmcats

Wrangler
Feb 13, 2014
I really like the architecture of the campus and I think it's a pretty nice college town. I had some friends who went to school there and they all loved Manhattan. I thought the stadium was kinda meh, but I haven't been back since they added the new tower.
Well, you haven't been here in awhile then.
1539716877938.png

Attachments

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
What's better about their student section?

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

Nov 30, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Manhattan is a great town! I love taking my family to Poyntz Street to shop. I have always agreed with Tramel that the atmosphere is Rockwellish especially during the holidays.

The stadium is off campus which makes for less congestion. The only thing I find quite obvious in Manhattan is the concentration of purple similar to Crimson in Norman.

Orange does not hit you in the face at every turn in Stillwater, but it's spread out. All one has to do is travel Hwy 51 to know you are in Poke country from Stillwater to west Tulsa.