@Kansas!!! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
It should help some that Vick is out for the game, (indefinite leave of absence) but I think Garrett could be back from his ankle injury, and Lawson and Dotson are still a handful and then some, along with their other cast of characters.

Kansas has already lost big man Udoka Azubuike for the season (wrist injury) and the NCAA recently ruled Silvio De Sousa would not be able to play for the rest of this season and all of next year. The Jayhawks also did not have Marcus Garrett (ankle) available for the last two games, with Self previously announcing the team was hopeful he could return on Saturday.

This marks the 32nd time that Self has faced the Pokes, including a short stint at ORU, and has an 18-13 record against his former program. He’s 17-10 overall with KU when playing the Pokes, but interestingly enough, he has a losing 4-7 record when playing in Stillwater.

got my fingers crossed and hope the lid is off the basket from beyond the arch

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2015
stillwater
It should help some that Vick is out for the game, but I think Garett could be back from his ankle injury, and Lawson and Dotson are still a handfull and then some, along with their other cast of characters.

Kansas has already lost big man Udoka Azubuike for the season (wrist injury) and the NCAA recently ruled Silvio De Sousa would not be able to play for the rest of this season and all of next year. The Jayhawks also did not have Marcus Garrett (ankle) available for the last two games, with Self previously announcing the team was hopeful he could return on Saturday.

This marks the 32nd time that Self has faced the Pokes, including a short stint at ORU, and has an 18-13 record against his former program. He’s 17-10 overall with KU when playing the Pokes, but interestingly enough, he has a losing 4-7 record when playing in Stillwater.

got my fingers crossed and hope the lid is off the basket from beyond the arch
Very good info thanks... I BELIEVE!!!

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Can't believe they called a jump ball when Anei was fouled under the basket.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Screens looking better, rebounding. The guys are fighting and getting a lot done. Timeout with the lead 21-20, but Looked like Jones was limping off the court before the cameras cutoff.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Waters turns the ball over then leaves his guy WIDE open for three. I just don’t understand this team collapsing 4 players in the paint every time the opponent drives to leave three point shooters wide open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: