Kenny G!! (Cowgirl softball)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2006
Props to Coach G and the Cowgirls on an impressive 4-1 record in CSP.

I think you could make an argument that Coach G is only behind Coach Smith as the best coach we have on campus. In a little over 4 years he has taken a middle of the road B12 team to a legit top 10 program.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
On another note is it feasible to re-model Allie P into a very nice softball stadium? The girls deserve an upgrade.
They built the current stadium with the ability to expand later...I seem to remember hearing that there were plans to do just that soon, but I could be wrong.

They definitely deserve to play in a stadium with more than 200 seats.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
They built the current stadium with the ability to expand later...I seem to remember hearing that there were plans to do just that soon, but I could be wrong.

They definitely deserve to play in a stadium with more than 200 seats.
I think I heard that wrestling facility is next on the agenda then it be softball. But I could have misunderstood.

Jun 27, 2018
okc
It shouldn't require a huge amount for the softball stadium. They need to expand the seating some and add amenities to host regionals. It shouldn't cost that much.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Props to Coach G and the Cowgirls on an impressive 4-1 record in CSP.

I think you could make an argument that Coach G is only behind Coach Smith as the best coach we have on campus. In a little over 4 years he has taken a middle of the road B12 team to a legit top 10 program.
It’s late already and I’m trying to figure out what CSP means. Can you help an old man out?

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
The Cowgirls are playing great. I watched the Alabama game and it was impressive.

However, someone need to teach Coach G how to make the arm letters. He's putting the wrong hand up for the S.
he was originally a sooner........... what'd you expect?