Looking for Cowboy Fans in Central Nebraska

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 10, 2011
Wyoming
I moved to Grand Island Nebraska recently and miss my Cowboy Watch Party back in Cheyenne. Hoping to get find some Cowboy Fans here in the heart of big red country to cheer on the Cowboys with.

Proud and Immortal

Jul 9, 2011
Yankees Tavern, Carlos Texas
You can get with the alumni association and they can help you with contacting registered OSU alums in your area about forming your own watch party. We did that in Texarkana when we lived there and ended up with about 9 to 12 that would come watch on a regular basis.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Actually I have lived here for a little over a year and wear my Orange with pride. Have not had any problem, they share my disdain for the sooners.
I moved to Lincoln a few years ago and even here I've never had any issues either. People mostly don't care and even the animosity toward OU has faded. The only thing I hear that does drive me nuts is people asking me about "Okie State". Otherwise, I actually think it's a similar fanbase to OSU, very friendly and family friendly (compared with other colleges).

To your question, unfortunately, I don't know any OSU fans/alums in GI.