MBB: Big12 Zebras Defeat the Cowboys 70-78 (OSU was down 2 with 30sec to BU) Next up KSU on Tuesday

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Good to see Boynton show he has a pair even if it took this long. Maybe he'll finally say F the nice act and start getting into these zebras on a regular basis. Wishful thinking most likely, but one can hope

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2007
Final foul totals:
Oklahoma State - 31
Baylor - 20

I wish he would've done it earlier in the game, but I like the fact that Coach Boynton got tossed at the end. It was clear that the officiating crew was protecting Baylor tonight. We made a lot of stupid mistakes, but there's no way there should've been a foul discrepancy that significant.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
The hook and hold o. Laurent...Good call
McGriff's 5th foul....good call
Isaac leading with the off arm...good cal
The last foul on the rebound...good call
Not being able to see the game, where they making the same calls on Baylor?
Hell no they were not. OSU had 4 players foul out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jun 9, 2008
The Water
Those refs made sure Vitel and Gillespie didn’t get their 5 foul. What a joke. Whistle was being blown in favor of Baylor before plays were finished. The officiating was awful all game and was in no way fair in any way.