MBB: Cowboys fall against WVU. Next up BEDLAM this Saturday.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 24, 2011
We had a nice little run the last 4 games, but guys, Boynton is still Boynton. He can't coach. I want OSU to win every game, but after 15 years of average basketball at best, you get where you keep your expectations very low. OSU basketball is now just a source of frustration.

Mar 27, 2008
I have a theory why Lindy was a better player in his junior and sophomore years. I think our strength and conditioning people make too much of a fuss on getting bigger. Look at Lindy's frame this year compared to years past. It's like he only spent the off season trying to bulk up. It effected his shot and now he can't buy a bucket.

Oct 25, 2009
Twin Falls, ID
Maybe if guys would learn that that square on the backboard is actually a target and lay their 3 foot bunnies off the glass somewhere in the middle of that square, we might be in this game...stop with the weak ass floaters....Marishka freakin Hargitay!!!! Cmon...fundamentals please!!!

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
We had a nice little run the last 4 games, but guys, Boynton is still Boynton. He can't coach. I want OSU to win every game, but after 15 years of average basketball at best, you get where you keep your expectations very low. OSU basketball is now just a source of frustration.
The problem is our guys just panic at adversity. Played a good first half. Then in the second instead of staying with what worked we got away from it because wvu made a couple of shots early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 27, 2008
I guess we will find out next year when he isn't forced to play Lindy Waters and Dziagwa for significant minutes.

RAGMAN

Greenhorn
Jan 7, 2020
Edmond, OK
I just cannot figure out what the bitching is about. We have a good chance to win 4 games in conference. We scored 6 more points in this game then when we played them at home. We came back to the comfort of Waters dribbling out shot clocks and then turning the ball over. We played Dizzy in man defense a lot of the time. We watched Waters and Laurent get pushed around all night on the boards. We scored at will in the paint in the first half and then shot threes in the second half. We got all the seniors valuable experience in preparing for the Big 12 tournament. There is nothing but sunshine on the horizon for this program and we are not paying out a bunch of salary.