MBB: Oklahoma State Cowboys @ TCU Horned Frogs (ESPN2 @1PM)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 18, 2009
Thats an average of 19.5 points per half.
There are currently 37 individual players averaging more than our entire team.
Good grief.
HCMB is not the issue, although he’s not doing himself any favors right now. We don’t have a quality scorer that can go get 16-18 every game not matter what. We don’t have anyone that can create their own shot off the dribble. Dizzy can’t get open against any quality defender and the other guys don’t shoot well enough the few times our guards actually break down pressure and find an open guy.

This team should be playing a 40 mins of hell running all day. We don’t have the players to okay half court sets.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Last 4 TCU possessions = Dizzy leaving a three point shooter wide open, then gets beat to the rim. Also, Waters gets beat allows player to get to the rim then leaves a three point shooter wide open.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
It’s the same players as last year. Not sure why I’m surprised they suck. Diz doesn’t ever need to see the floor again. He’s not a d1 player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 18, 2009
I’d rather watch the freshmen play 100 mph out of control and still lose by 20-30.

It would be more fun than watching the same old crap the starting 5 gives us. I’ve seen Enough of them over 45 games. Change it up coach. That combination of players can’t get it done at this level.