MBB: Oklahoma State vs. #2 Baylor Bears (ESPN2 11AM GIA)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 27, 2008
Crazy to think how much the tables have turned between these programs. It used to be Baylor was the bottom of the barrel and we were top shelf.

JoeHero

I don't say blah blah blah
A/V Subscriber
May 8, 2006
I wonder if some of their fans wanted him fired after his 3rd year :D
He did take over after a literal MURDER then a cover up by the coach blaming the victim as a drug dealer in order to obfuscate the coach's illegal financial contributions to the player. Boynton did take over a mess but its nothing compared to what drew inherited.

And holy hell but is Baylor a morally bankrupt institutions. Two of the most unbelievably insane sports scandals of my lifetime occurred there. Ranking of college sports programs that absolutely shock the conscience:

1. Penn State
2. Michigan State
3. Baylor
4 ou

Also all pretty successful and if character mattered in our society all would be mired in mediocrity for the next twenty years until they proved real institutional changes were made.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Well. I'm not going to be there so I can't show up late. We've lost the games I've showed up late. Guess we'll win today. GO POKES
ORANGE!!!!!!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk