MBB: OSU at KSU 8 p.m. tonight

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Anei gets so out of sorts when an opposing big man gets physical with him, especially when he doesn’t get calls he thinks he should. He allows it to impact the entirety of his game. I think he would benefit from HCMB having a big burley 7 footer come in to practice and just bang the hell out of him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Weber going to have them driving to the rim now that is their best offense by far. Cowboys gotta play disciplined on defense. Gonna be a free throw shooting contest.

Oct 29, 2004
Edmond, OK
What was that half a$# effort to rebound from Boone? Thats the kind of stuff that I don’t understand under Boynton. It’s both frustrating and disappointing that this team has NOT progressed after 25+ games. Honestly, this bunch looks like they’re playing a pick up game at the Colvin...this far in the season.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Anei gets so out of sorts when an opposing big man gets physical with him, especially when he doesn’t get calls he thinks he should. He allows it to impact the entirety of his game. I think he would benefit from HCMB having a big burley 7 footer come in to practice and just bang the hell out of him.

This is a solid idea. Or dudes with bumper pads like football practice.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
College basketball. Where the officiating changes halfway through the game. Almost nothing called the first 15 minutes now everything is seemingly a foul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk