MBB: OSU at KSU 8 p.m. tonight

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 25, 2006
BA
The ball movement to get Waters on the back cut for an easy 2 (tied the game up at 9) was a thing of beauty. Two or three passes is all it took.

Sep 23, 2010
It seems as though Ice is finally back to himself. The freshmen look more comfortable in their skin, and Laurant has given us a little boost. It will be nice to be competitive again, but I think too much damage has been done. If we can sneak into the NIT, that would go a long ways for our younger players. I am just unsure how our seniors will play in that situation.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
It seems as though Ice is finally back to himself. The freshmen look more comfortable in their skin, and Laurant has given us a little boost. It will be nice to be competitive again, but I think too much damage has been done. If we can sneak into the NIT, that would go a long ways for our younger players. I am just unsure how our seniors will play in that situation.
I agree that sneaking into the NIT would be a huge win for our team, but we need to get the younger guys more PT in the process. That means the Boones and Anderson need to be on the floor for 20+ mins every game IMO.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
I agree that sneaking into the NIT would be a huge win for our team, but we need to get the younger guys more PT in the process. That means the Boones and Anderson need to be on the floor for 20+ mins every game IMO.
Depending on how well Avery's back is doing. Didnt look too conservative tuesday in his minutes. The Boone twins most definitely. It's been fun to watch Kalib progress this season.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk