McKnight Opening

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 30, 2005
Stillwater
Just got in from the festivities at the McKnight Center opening. Not sure what I expected but it way surpassed my limited expectations. The McKnight Center staff put on a hell of a opening night gala. Without surprise the performance by the New York Philharmonic was incredible and the vocals by Kelli O'Hara were equally wonderful.

Do yourself a solid and attend one of the events for this season if you get a chance.

Jun 27, 2018
okc
I've been watching the construction consistently. Very proud of our upgrade.

It seems that we've been building non stop for years on campus buildings but other than the baseball stadium, I haven't heard of anything else that has been proposed.

Mar 30, 2005
Stillwater
I've been watching the construction consistently. Very proud of our upgrade.

It seems that we've been building non stop for years on campus buildings but other than the baseball stadium, I haven't heard of anything else that has been proposed.
There is a major funding effort for another building related to Ag. I was told the location but I am not sure I remember correctly. I think it is going to take but the space between the Bellmon building and the North Classroom building but someone else is going to have to confirm that.

Jul 12, 2004
Stillwater, OK
There is a major funding effort for another building related to Ag. I was told the location but I am not sure I remember correctly. I think it is going to take but the space between the Bellmon building and the North Classroom building but someone else is going to have to confirm that.
Sort of North & east on the corner "catty-corner" across from the old Ag Hall.