Mike Huckabee announces he will head up Trump's 3rd term re-election bid for 2024

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
From his Twitter account

I'll be on @seanhannity 2nite @FoxNews at 9pm ET and will explain how @realDonaldTrump will be eligible for a 3rd term due to the illegal attempts by Comey, Dems, and media , et al attempting to oust him as @POTUS so that's why I was named to head up the 2024 re-election.

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
2028, 2032 he will be disappointed only 8 more yrs left for our planet Because of Global Climate Change caused by human and animal farts.Deep dark depression and excessive misery whoa, whoa.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
In other words, it's more important to the religious right to ban abortion than same sex marriage and other homosexual rights. Probably Huckabee agrees.
Pro life has been an important thing to the right (not just the religious right) long before Trump or Huckabee cane along. You're the one who brought up Trump and banning same sex marriage, I just pointed out your ignorance on the subject.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
In other words, it's more important to the religious right to ban abortion than same sex marriage and other homosexual rights. Probably Huckabee agrees.
Pro life has been an important thing to the right (not just the religious right) long before Trump or Huckabee cane along. You're the one who brought up Trump and banning same sex marriage, I just pointed out your ignorance on the subject.
I've seen libertarian agnostics and even atheists that believe killing babies in the womb is morally wrong.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Dr. Ulrich Klopfer 2411 dead baby trophies found in home and car, babies killed in South Bend, ind home of the Golden Dome and Mayor Pete and his husband. Nuff said.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I've seen libertarian agnostics and even atheists that believe killing babies in the womb is morally wrong.

Banning abortion would just mean more self directed abortions by using drugs. Ban those drugs? Who hasn't heard that finding illegal drugs is easy to do.
So because people will break the law we shouldn't even try to make casual abortions illegal? So, because some people are gonna steal we should just let them huh? Murder, speeding, where does it stop?

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
So because people will break the law we shouldn't even try to make casual abortions illegal? So, because some people are gonna steal we should just let them huh? Murder, speeding, where does it stop?

An abortion threatens no one against his or her will, quite unlike murder. If you strongly disagree, then how do you force a pregnant woman from getting an abortion? If abortion clinics are closed, it's going to be a lot harder to spot a woman wanting an abortion.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
An abortion threatens no one against his or her will, quite unlike murder. If you strongly disagree, then how do you force a pregnant woman from getting an abortion? If abortion clinics are closed, it's going to be a lot harder to spot a woman wanting an abortion.
Pardon my french but...

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
An abortion threatens no one against his or her will, quite unlike murder. That is certainly true without a doubt.. If you strongly disagree, then why don't you go to an abortion clinic and stand in the entrance to block pregnant woman from entering. If you're too cowardly to do that, then I'm afraid I most certainly wouldn't trust you to save my life, if you saw fatal danger headed my way.